Ps. 103:20 Bless the LORD, you His Angels, You Powerful Warriors who Carry out His Decrees and Obey His Word. RW

1. *RVICTORY7ANOITING7MISSG3 37Luk512FINanCePowe8Trut
    Midlothian, VA
    1845   Posts

I plead the blood of Jesus over my prayers, my land, my possessions and over this site.

Psalm 103:19 The LORD has set His throne in heaven. His kingdom rules everything.
    Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, you his angels, you powerful warriors who carry out his decrees and obey his word.
    Psalm 103:21 Bless the LORD all his armies, his servants, who carry out his will.

I thank you Heavenly Father: You have put, your words in my mouth and you are alert and active, watching over your word to perform it.
    I thank you that as I speak your word over every situation and circumstance You angelic warriors are hearkening to the sound of my voice to perform what I speak.

I thank you that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength, I can have what your word say what I have and in all things I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loved me.
    I thank you that as you were with Moses you are with me at this moment. You will never fail me, not forsake me.
    I overcame by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. No weapon formed against me will prosper and every tongue that rises against me will be condemn in judgment. I am the head and not the tail. I am only on the top and never on the bottom.
    The Lord is a shield around me, My glory and the lifter of my head.
    I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I am healed, Holy Spirit filled, made whole, sealed with the Holy Spirit. Sickness and diseases are far from me.
    Thanks be to God who gives me the victory through his Son Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 59:19 So they shall fear the name of the LORD from the west ad his glory from the risen of the Sun, When the enemy comes in like a flood the spirit of the LORD lift up a standard against him.

Nahum 1:9 Whatever they plot against the LORD, he shall bring to an end; trouble will not come a second time.
    Romans 11:29 For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.

In the name of JESUS Christ.