Lord, What Would You Have Me to Do?

1. rbrandi53
    1   Posts
    warriorofchrist - 06 May 2010 06:11 AM

Begin to ask the Father to reveal His purpose and His plan for your life, your marriage, your family, how to payoff your debts, where your next job is, for your business and even for your ministry. The Father will begin to show you His plan, in order to launch you forward towards His purpose for you life. When you don’t know, the Father does! And He wants to reveal it unto you.

There are some things He wants to show you and it is for your eyes only! There are some things He wants to tell you and it is for your ears only! But if we don’t find that place in Him, tell me, why would He want to share His secrets with someone who does not want to fellowship and commune with Him?

Call unto Me and I will answer thee and show theee great and marvelous things that thou knowest not (Jer 33:3)

For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord. Thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jer 29:11)

2. warriorofchrist
    2584   Posts

Begin to ask the Father to reveal His purpose and His plan for your life, your marriage, your family, how to payoff your debts, where your next job is, for your business and even for your ministry. The Father will begin to show you His plan, in order to launch you forward towards His purpose for you life. When you don’t know, the Father does! And He wants to reveal it unto you.

There are some things He wants to show you and it is for your eyes only! There are some things He wants to tell you and it is for your ears only! But if we don’t find that place in Him, tell me, why would He want to share His secrets with someone who does not want to fellowship and commune with Him?

Call unto Me and I will answer thee and show theee great and marvelous things that thou knowest not (Jer 33:3)

For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord. Thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jer 29:11)