“Pastors Mafia Cartel a ‘la West Aros”!!

1. Ambassadress
    SWEDEN
    2295   Posts

SHALOM, I do not know “how many Churches” that have been opened in the City, depending on one thing: That those who God uses may not appear due to a selfish Pastor preventing of Gifts to come forward, those God Sent to the Church a Servant of The Lord Jesus Christ name so is in all cases it is so in our city. All the places that God’s Evangelists have emerged Pastor robbed and given to his family & friends no difference in the title, false Pastor / false Apostle / false Preacher/ false Prophets in The Churches here is the same Pastors Mafia Cartel and telling to us other that You are welcome but You, yes You are not welcome to Church, You are welcome and so ON!

Then open a new Church of another person and that person will be even worse than the Pastors above and the person has forgotten completely, “Why they opened the Church” and so, the next and opens to the Church and the next and opens to Church next and opens to the Church and they become even bigger bullies and so on in our City a newly formed “Pastors Mafia Cartel a ‘la West Aros”!!

- YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN AWAY FROM WHERE, GOD YOU DOWNLOADED!
    - YOU HAVE LOST OUT WHY YOU OPENED A CHURCH!
    -  YOU HAVE LOST OUT YOUR GOD!
    - YOU HAVE LOST OUT YOUR THIRST & HUNGER!

Please also note that when Moses threw his rod so ok made ​​Priest of the Oracle the same, both the two came up with the snake so to this day;

- JESUS THE GOOD SHEPHERD?

- JESUS ​​WITH A HAY FORK?

- WHO IS YOUR LORD OF THESE TWO PARTS OF JESUS​​?
    “DO REPENTANCE & IMPORTANT TO WHO YOU PRAYER”

This is the will of the one who sent me, that everyone who sees the Son, and believes in him, should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.” Joh 6:40

It is the spirit who gives life. The flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and are life. Joh 6:63

GOD BLESS YOU!
    Ambassadress of Jesus, Birgit in Sweden
    http://jesusacute.blogg.se/2012/february/