Recent Testimonials

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Prayer Requests

The Priests and GOD is in conflict with each other, if The Priests had dedicate transsexualism witches

1. Ambassadress
    SWEDEN
    2295   Posts

“God was lifted out from him the Body a huge transsexualism witch”

Once, it was not so hostile between the Churches and we could sit in the same away * :) What Pastors Mafia Cartel a la` Westeras have destroyed TODAY and polluted Christians friendship who hate me and everything The God did and gave me to DO in The Kingdom Of GOD and all Anointing The God did Give to ME*:) So God calls they for the Amateur, because what God has done for me, this false apostle of the Church. However, African witches are welcome to pray and preach called them TRUE in that Church ... ugh!

At the time, so I went to the library but not today, to avoid nasty and selfish Pentecostal Church leaders who love only themselves and not their neighbor.

As I sat at the Finnish Free Church, next to me from a Jehovah’s Witness and then a Pentecostal friend who was transiting sexual & it was year 2004.

God led me to drive out the witch.
    Even the Jehovah’s Witnesses, each completely interested because he had never known about, THE TRUTH these homosexual demons.

We then Prayed, after I had finished Predicate in the Library.
    The transsexual man knew the truth about God and the devil, so he actually found a wonderful woman and was very happy with her never more transsexual. She did not want a man by her side and want to live alone with JESUS​​. So he continued to seek a new, woman, and got hold of one who murdered him later in the end. She led/bring him to death.

He asked me before about her, and I told him that she does not love him and are not true to him, a false woman,  a Gift I have to know is the same thing so with these false pastors, apostle, prophets and other leaders completely true by false & serving Lord Of death. God says that the name is ASSASSIN!

HE IS SLEEP IN JESUS ​​CHRIST THE LORD & DID KNOW THE TRUTH, BECAUSE THAT´s WHY DID THE WOMAN OF DEVIL MURDERED HIM,
    HE DIED WITHOUT, SIN!

He was carrying a secret from GOD & each witness that transsexualism is witchcraft & great demo!

The devil wants to deceive Priests to marry transsexualism witches, but get the Priests know, THE TRUTH so they’re not married them! Today is thus kind of The Priests and GOD is in conflict with each other if they had dedicate transsexualism witches. IS SIN.
    Now you know half the TRUTH & it goes to Heaven, if you do not SIN MORE * :)
    GOD BLESS YOU!
    Ambassadress of Jesus, Birgit in Sweden