Recent Testimonials

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Prayer Requests

• MARK 10:1; 12 (NIV)

Requested by: *RVICTORY7ANOITING77TruthLuk512FINanCesPW8MISSG337 on Jul. 28, 2014

• ISAIAH 17: 1;7 (NIV)

Requested by: *RVICTORY7ANOITING77TruthLuk512FINanCesPW8MISSG337 on Jul. 27, 2014

• ISAIAH 52:1;7 (NIV)

Requested by: *RVICTORY7ANOITING77TruthLuk512FINanCesPW8MISSG337 on Jul. 27, 2014

$58 seed blessinng

1. jbroadey
    3   Posts
    jbroadey - 14 April 2012 12:04 PM

Praise God for His Goodness and all that He has done, is doing and all that He is going to do in my life. I thank God for Pastor Murdock and His Wisdom. Showing me how to release God’s blessing in my life. I planted a $58 seed and from that seed I expected a return. I wrote on the check asking God to release my sons wages. His wages were being garnished by social security for $28,000 which they said they had over paid him. He received a letter from social security and also his job received a letter stating that they were to immediately stop the garnishment. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Thank God for your ministry. We perish from lack of knowledge, it is important that our minds be open to receive what God has for us

Jerrylynn

2. jbroadey
    3   Posts

Praise God for His Goodness and all that He has done, is doing and all that He is going to do in my life. I thank God for Pastor Murdock and His Wisdom. Showing me how to release God’s blessing in my life. I planted a $58 seed and from that seed I expected a return. I wrote on the check asking God to release my sons wages. His wages were being garnished by social security for $28,000 which they said they had over paid him. He received a letter from social security and also his job received a letter stating that they were to immediately stop the garnishment. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Thank God for your ministry. We perish from lack of knowledge, it is important that our minds be open to receive what God has for us

Jerrylynn