Recent Testimonials

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Prayer Requests

have you ever considered who were without Christ

1. robert jennings
    245   Posts

every now and then i a take a personal inventory over my life, and consider who, and what i was with out Christ.
    miseraable, self-centered, stubborn and even mean, were just a few traits of who i was. a person without the love Christ.  i was unforgiving, hard-headed and williful.

even thought i was the master of my fate….. when i look at this old life, it brings tears to eyes. because your mercy and your grace is so overwhelming, how i thought could you love me so. and welcome me into yor fold.

thank you for allowing me see and feel the void that made me an empty shell , you brougth to place that i never been before and there times i didnot understand or even wanted to accept.  Smiling gently with open arms you embraced in the winderfulness of you.

in this moment of reflection, i feel your presence bubbling in my spirit, like wells of water , an eternal spring of llife. oh how remember me…..............................................

i know and acceptmy life, was nothing without, a merry- round, your love oh King is like a redeeming fire that, cleanse,  and purifies the heart..
    it was graciousness, that called and spoke to me your Holy Spirit, covered me.

i was lost and condemn to death but you saved me ....... for YOU ARE THE CHRIST , THE SON OF MOST HIGH GOD !
    You oh redeemer taugth me and guided me, and put a song in my heart and whispered your words of truth. If any man be in christ he is a new creature.

i rejoice and and bow down in honor and praise to your Holy name…............. are my ressurrected savior, who has made me whole in ALL THINGS….....................................