The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Prayer Requests

Little Brother

1. *Ambassadress of Jesus & Angel*
    Sweden
    1981   Posts

SHALOM

among whom you are also called to belong to Jesus Christ; Rom 1:6

When I found that my little brother who died at his farm.

He means so much to me and is not with me
    In my most difficult time, and worst of all, my little brother died all alone!
    Why God?

The last I talked to him so he had full, healthy and so the doctors said, everything went up to him. No one understands nothing when he was found dead.
    He said the last words, something bad happen.
    The cell phone rang next time but it was not him,
    my income never opened the text “Good Night”

Then came the call, little brother is dead!

Unbelievable

It’s like a smoke screen fold down, probably with a lot of problems with fake Pastors,
    so that?

I think the worst thing is losing a little brother, most dear to you have in the family.

If you go through, all that this grief is the next shock damage achieved was through prayer meeting in Church about 4 years ago by Kamaru man injured has also find damage mine central brain not only cervical spine neck vertebra. Jealousy preachers can not be from GOD! So now has doctors a process taken turnaround and a lot of inquiries the delegates what is this? Then comes the claims of the Church responsible “pastor.”

I am a thousand percent sure that God will not let the devil kill me!

I thought, God, they would not even had the Church premises without my help and a as thanks giving was a bunch of crap in return for it? The Lord replied,
    “DEAL NOT YOUR PEARLS FOR SWINE”!

God gave something important to me!

One that I call “LILLE BROTHER”!

Can never replace my real “LILLE BROTHER”.

GOD said to care for him and help him.
    A disabled person who has been thrown straight into the street, and need to get an apartment. “Consolation from God”!

One who has been raised in Church and drifted away, depending on fake leaders in the Church is no leader by God but or what they called themselves leaders. Thus this thrown out of the Church and God is using me to get back him in His CHURCH NOT throw someone and NOT judge anyone! Prevent, a suicide committed again, he deserves to live * :)

This person has lost everything, everything.

God sent person to me, said, help him!

There are many Preachers who preach about Jesus, but totally merciless and ungodly private! This is what is seen today in our city, wicked Church.

His brothers therefore said to him, “Depart from here, and go into Judea, that your disciples also may see your works which you do.
    For no one does anything in secret, and himself seeks to be known openly. If you do these things, reveal yourself to the world.”
    For even his brothers didn’t believe in him. Joh. 7:3-5

Yet no one spoke openly of him for fear of the Jews.
    But when it was now the midst of the feast, Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
    Joh 7:13-14

He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory, but he who seeks the glory of him who sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
    Didn’t Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keeps the law? Why do you seek to kill me?”
    The multitude answered, “You have a demon! Who seeks to kill you?”
    Jesus answered them, “I did one work, and you all marvel because of it.
    Moses has given you circumcision (not that it is of Moses, but of the fathers), and on the Sabbath you circumcise a boy.
    If a boy receives circumcision on the Sabbath, that the law of Moses may not be broken, are you angry with me, because I made a man every bit whole on the Sabbath?
    Joh. 7:18-23

Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior!
    http://jesusacute.blogg.se/category/allmant.html
    Ambassadress of Jesus, Birgit in SWEDEN * * *