HELP ME NEXT STEP?

1. *Ambassadress of Jesus & Angel*
    Sweden
    1981   Posts

Today 5/10-12, told a man who usually hang out with someone who is Priest. They have been very much complaints from the Pentecostal Church people who have had their lives ruined. He said they have a reputation in town that the “curse the people”!

A Woman of God or a man of God Should not express any kind of curses of the case it is kind of the black art! There are Several members from Church who swears regularly outside my home.

More believers were added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women. Act 5:14
    “Go stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.” Act. 5:20
    But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.
    The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed, hanging him on a tree.
    God exalted him with his right hand to be a Prince and a Savior, to give repentance to Israel, and remission of sins.
    We are His witnesses of these things; and so also is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”
    Act 5:29-32 BLESS

2. *Ambassadress of Jesus & Angel*
    Sweden
    1981   Posts

SHALOM

For God didn’t appoint us to wrath, but to the obtaining of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 1. Tess. 5:9

When I have gone out and written extensively on “Pastors Mafia cartel a lá Westeras” my pain and perverse for the Right Skills taunting me what God has given in the Heart, Hands to do in the Kingdom of God. The first is apparent that God sent me to expose fake Pastors in the Pentecostal movement in my city.

This is a door opened by God, God’s people have started telling me about his own experience, they unjustly been suspended in his Spiritual Service.

The very first time I asked the leaders, how is it that many of God, Women, Anointed been expelled and chased out from the Pentecostal Church? It has caused a lot of tears, innocent blood, even suicidal!

When I asked the question, I realize today that the Most High who used me.
    Then I said, must be something wrong with the Swedish side of Pentacostal Church?

More and more that people contact me and God help them! What should I do with all that and I do not believe their fault but there are fake Pastors today.

I know that God back in 1994 prepared me for this difficult task.
    When a Deacon told us about a hanged an employee of the Church. This meant that she took away his Deacon needle and re-education to any other profession.

I myself was exposed later by those who live out their evil in Jesus name to get his ‘kick’ of power! Being a leader is a power and if they can not receive any, that Jesus makes the Church. What have they to do in Church that does not even takes his responsibility? It sounds like it is when a “Bread Heartless Pastor” who see them as Jesus died for is his enemy!

The worst disease in the movement’s, “Cain & Abel Syndrome” where brother kills brother! Where God who loved his brother and all its blessings flowed to his by brother eyes began to protrude and finally slew the beloved God.

Also slain also the God Beloved, Jesus Christ the Lord Our God’s Son.
    What these “Bread Heartless Pastor” To see them Jesus died, died!
    They want to see of Gifts, unctions and Prayer to God fade away and stops down.    Then the question is, why?

Why, do you persecute me?

Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior!
    http://jesusacute.blogg.se/index.html
    Ambassadress of Jesus, Birgit in SWEDEN * * *