Recent Testimonials

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Prayer Requests

God bless me!

1. saffold
    milwaukee
    27   Posts

I THANK GOD FOR BLESSING YOU AND YOUR WIFE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! ON YOUR BABY GIRL. I HAVE BEEN TELLING MY HUSBAND ANYDAY NOW GOD IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS GOING TO BLOW OUR MINDS, I HAVE BEEN HAVING THESE VISIONS WHILE RIDING IN OUR VAN , SEEING A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE WAITING TO GET ON THIS COACH BUS, IM TALKING ABOUT A REALLY NICE CUSTOM MADE BUS.  WE HAVE A PRISON MINISTRY, WE PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION TO FAMILIES THAT HAVE LOVED ONES THAT ARE INCARCERATED. I HAVE BEEN PROPHESYING EVERYDAY THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FREE TRANSPORTATION TO THE FAMILIES IN THE COMMUNITY THAT WOULD LIKE TO VISIT LOVED ONES. I KNOW THAT GOD HEARD ME AND HE HAS ALREADY DONE IT I AM JUST WAITING ON THE MANIFESTATION, IN JESUS NAME ITS DONE!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

THE FATHERS BLESSINGS ALWAYS BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME,

CONGRAULATIONS, PRAISE THE LORD WITH YOU BOTH,BLESSINGS UPON THE BABE,HEALTHY,STRONG,IN JESUS NAME.

HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY,

COVERED IN HIS LOVE,
    MARGRETA

3. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Thank You Father, for this beautiful teaching testimony. I want to see more of these Father, in Jesus name. amen. love and blessings to your family.

4. Robert Stroud Jr.
    Rutherfordton
    1   Posts

I have to thank God for blessing me. Me and my wife have been married for over 11 years and we no children.  The doctors told us years ago that my wife could not have children.  We pray a lot, cried a lot,  and praise God a lot.  We both eventually decided to give it to God and just not think about anymore.  Last year me and wife and my friend in Christ and his wife decided to go on a cruise.  We had just put our deposit in and ready to go.  My wife was feeling really sick at that time and we never thought about her being pregnant. My wife also was working on an assciate degree in childhood education whrere she is pursuing to become a teacher. One Tuesday morning in October my wife told me I was going to be a daddy. I praised God so much that day while at work that I did not believe all of Satan’s demons could take my joy!  We are now going to have a little girl due on May 30th.  I just want to let someone know that when the doctors say NO! God say YES!, when the job shut down God opens another door, when the world say you can not God says You Can!  This God that we serve is bigger than our situations! I told my wife 4 or 5 years ago that God was going to do somethig big for us! I did not know what He was going to do but I did not know He was going to do this. I will tell anyone that God can do anything but fail. My wife told me she did not know it could to her but through God why not her.