FRIENDS, I JUST COULDN’T PRAY ANYMORE

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

DEAR FRIENDS, THANK YOU FOR PRAYERS. MY SON HAS BEEN BACK ON HEROIN FOR OVER A MONTH, STOLE MONEY EVERY DAY FROM HIS JOB TO SUPPORT HABIT. BEEN CALLING ME HIGH. THE DEVIL HAS BEEN BUSY. HE KEEPS LEAVING DETOX AND STEALS ON THE STREET. I AM SO DEPRESSED AND WORRIED, PLUS MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN OFF. TALKED TO A CHURCH ELDER YESTERDAY AND WE READ ALL OF PETER 1. HE WANTS ME TO COME IN FOR MORE BIBLE STUDY. I HAVE NOT BEEN TAKING CARE OF MYSELF SPIRITUALLY OR PHYSICALLY. MISSED THE MAMOGRAM. I JUST FEEL SO DEPRESSED AND MESSED UP!  HELP PLEASE WITH YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME AND MINE. LOVE, SHIP

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR BLESSING YOUR BELOVED WITH YOUR STRENGTH,AND WITH YOUR PEACE,THANK YOU FOR GIVING HER COURAGE,AND BOLDNESS TO LAY HER SON ON THE ALTAR,KNOWING THAT YOUR ARM IS NOT TO SHORT THAT IT CANNOT SAVE,AND YOUR EAR IS NOT HEAVY THAT YOU CANNOT HEAR,COMFORT HER WITH YOUR LOVE,JOY,AND PEACE,STRENGTHEN HER IN THE INNER MAN AND THE POWER OF YOUR MIGHT,HELP HER PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD ACCORDING TO EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6: BEGINNING AT VERSE 10 IN JESUS NAME,SO BE IT

FATHER I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER HER HOUSEHOLD,AND THANK YOU THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HER WILL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME.

Isaiah 54:17
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

2 Corinthians 10:4
    (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Isaiah 59:19
    So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Hebrews 5:8
    Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

1 Samuel 15:22
    And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

1 Peter 1:2
    Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS,JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

3. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

DEAR SISTER, BLESS YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS OF PROTECTION, AND THE OBEDIENCE TO THE LORD GOD. YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME. BLESSINGS - SHIP

4. blessedsunshine3
    26   Posts

Touching and agreeing in Jesus Name. Love you. Blessings.

5. Angelic 1
    Chicago
    43   Posts

Father God Please guide and direct her son. Lord please shop up and out.. Let her son know that he could alsways depend on you. Lord speak to him in his sleep, whether he watching television, Lord appear and let him know that you are real. Father God speak to him while he is on his rampage.. Father God gives hs mother peace in this situsation. Lord I know if you have freed him before from this drug demon you could definitely do it again. Lord I thank you in faith that he is free from this demonic spirit of drugs, stealing, and every spirit that is not of you.. I thank you now in advance.. Thank you Lord…..............

6. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

TO BLESSED SUNSHINE 3 AND ANGELIC 1 - YOUR SPIRITUAL SUPPORT HAS TOUCHED MY HEART AND SOUL. THANK YOU SISTERS FOR YOUR MOVING PRAYERS, I FEEL BETTER ALREADY AND ALSO AM ASKING GOD TO INTERVENE FOR MY SON RYAN. BLESS YOU, SHIP

7. Angelic 1
    Chicago
    43   Posts

God Bless you sister.., We have to stick together.. The enemy is here to steal, kill, and destroy.. We have to fight spritually. God already told us we are vistorious.. So you know you have the victory and pray without ceasing and God will deliver.. Believe me I know… That is why the enemy wanted me to cry and be depress so I can’t reach out to you and whom ever else May need to hear some spritual encoragement.. I love you.. Take care of your self.. Place on the Armour of Christ.. You are in War.. Go and get your son now.. Pray for him!!! Lord I stand in the gap with my sister that everytime her son try to get high your spirit stop him in every way possible., I pray that drug dealer goes away Lord.. I pray for a drout of the drugs.. I pray her son is free and delivered in your name Jesus… We are trusting you Daddy.. Our faith is in you… Thank you Lord… Have a good day sis..