“Pleading The Blood of Jesus, the StreamingFaith Family”

1. ShunamiteWoman10
    Washington
    13   Posts

“Father, I come in the name of Jesus to plead His blood on and over our lives and on all that belongs to us and on all over which You have made us a steward. I plead the blood of Jesus on the portals of our minds, our bodies (the temple of the Holy Spirit), our emotions and our will.  I believe that we are protected by the blood of the Lamb that gives us access to the Holy of Holies. We plead the blood over and on our children, our grandchildren and their children and on all those whom You have given us in this life. Lord, You have said that the life of the flesh is in the blood. Thank You for this blood that has cleansed us from sin and sealed the New Covenant, of which we are partakers.  In Jesus’ name, amen. (scriptures: Exo 12:7,13; Lev 17:11; Cor 6:19; 1 John 1:7; Heb 9:6-14, 13:20). Be encouraged, and continue to fight the good fight of faith.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

PRAISE YOU FATHER GOD FOR THE BLOOD OF JESUS,YES THANK YOU FOR THE POWER THAT’S IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS…GLORY TO GOD,GLORY TO GOD,GLORY TO GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB,JESUS IS LORD,

GOD’S WOMAN AND FRIEND
    MARGRETA

3. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Thank You Jesus for the blood. Thank You for covering us with Your blood. Thank You for allowing us to plead Your blood over all of our families and ourselves. Thank You Jesus for Your blood. We praise You and worship You and Your holy name. love and blessings

4. MusicallyHIS
    FLORIDA
    114   Posts

YES, GOD THANK YOU FOR THE SACRIFICE YOU MADE FOR US! THANK YOU THAT WE CAN CALL YOU FATHER, AND YOU CALL US SONS AND DAUGHTERS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FATHER. I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER MY MIND, BODY, MY FAMILY, MY HOUSE. GOD PLEASE PLACE A HEDGE OF PROTECTIONS OVER ME. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

5. the Lamb's wife
    147   Posts

FATHER, WE THANK YOU THAT OUR HEARTS, MINDS, BODIES, SOULS, LIVES, HOMES, HOUSES, POSSESSIONS, HEALTH, MARRRIAGES, FAMILIES,  MINISTRIES, VEHICLES, FINANCES, SALVATION, TESTIMONY, WITNESS, CHURCHES,  WORK, EDUCATION, RELATIONSHIPS, DESIRES, DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS, PLANS, IDEAS, HOPES, VISIONS AND DREAMS ARE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH NOW!  NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING CAN TOUCH US!  THANK YOU LORD!

‹‹ Husband      Prayer for Health, Job, Finances ››