FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

GRACE,PEACE,JOY,BLESSINGS BE UNTO WHOSOEVER WILL RECEIVE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Exodus 31:3And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR FILLING US WITH YOUR WISDOM,WHICH IS FIRST PURE,PEACEFUL,GENTLE,EASY TO BE ENTREATED IN EVERY MATTER OF LIFE,THANK YOU FOR GIVING US YOUR UNDERSTANDING TO APPLY YOUR WISDOM WITH REVELATION KNOWLEDGE IN EVERY LIFE’S MATTER,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS ARE YES AND AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS,THANK YOU FOR HELPING US TO PUT OUR CONFIDENCE WHOLLY IN YOU,IN YOUR WORD,IN YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,IN YOUR POWER,IN YOUR NAME,JESUS,AND WE GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE FOREVER MORE,SO BE IT.

Deuteronomy 4:5-7 (King James Version)5Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 6Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.  7For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?

2 Chronicles 1:10 Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people: for who can judge this thy people, that is so great?
    2 Chronicles 1:11 And God said to Solomon, Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, nor the life of thine enemies, neither yet hast asked long life; but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge my people, over whom I have made thee king:
    2 Chronicles 1:12 Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.

Psalm 37:30The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
    Psalm 49:3My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
    Psalm 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
    Psalm 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
    Proverbs 1:2To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
    Proverbs 1:3To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;
    Proverbs 2:6For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
    Proverbs 2:7He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
    Proverbs 2:9-11 (King James Version) 9Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.  10When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;  11Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:
    Proverbs 8:11For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
    Proverbs 8:12I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
    Proverbs 8:14Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
    Proverbs 9:1Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:
    Proverbs 9:10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Ecclesiastes 7:11
    Wisdom is good with an inheritance: and by it there is profit to them that see the sun.
    Ecclesiastes 7:12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.
    Ecclesiastes 7:19 Wisdom strengtheneth the wise more than ten mighty men which are in the city.
    Isaiah 33:6
    And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure
    Daniel 2:20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
    Daniel 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
    Daniel 2:23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king’s matter.
    Daniel 2:30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.

Luke 2:52
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man

THANK YOU FATHER FOR INCREASE IN WISDOM AND STATURE,IN FAVOR WITH GOD AND MAN IN JESUS NAME,SO BE IT

James 1:5
    If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

James 3:13
    Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

James 3:15
    This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

James 3:17
    But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.