Deuteronomy 28:8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses,

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

JESUS SAID IN John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS,LAY ASIDE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FATHER’S PLANS,NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS,LAY ASIDE YOUR WANTS FOR THE NEEDS OF OTHERS,NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS,TO OFFER UP A DAY OR DAYS OF FASTING,WITH THANKSGIVING AND PRAISE ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE,NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS,THAT YOU GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR JESUS,GOT 2 HOUSES,OFFER 1 TO SOMEONE IN NEED,SOMEONE THAT’S BEEN BELIEVING THE LORD FOR HIS DIVINE FAVOR IN THE EARTH,SOMEONE THAT’S BEEN A GOOD STEWARD OVER THE LORD’S WORD,AND IN ALL THAT THE LORD HAS PUT ON THEIR HEARTS TO DO,BLESSING THE WORKS OF THEIR HANDS,EARNESTLY DO IT AS UNTO THE LORD,NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS THAT YOU REACH IN THE CITY AND OFFER A GOOD PAYING POSITION TO ONE THAT’S BEEN BELIEIVING THE LORD FOR A GOOD PAYING JOB,NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS THAT YOU BE A BLESSING AS THE LORD HAS BLESSED YOU,NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS,THAT YOU BE WILLING AND OBEDIENT IN LOVE AND FAITH IN JESUS NAME,NO GREATER LOVE THAN THIS.
    Mark 12:31
    And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
    John 5:20
    For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
    John 14:28
    Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
    John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
    1 Chronicles 16:15 Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;
    Psalm 111:5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
    Psalm 115:12 The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
    Genesis 49:28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.
    Deuteronomy 16:17
    Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee.
    Deuteronomy 28:2
    And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
    Deuteronomy 28:8
    The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
    Psalm 129:8 Neither do they which go by say, The blessing of the LORD be upon you: we bless you in the name of the LORD.
    Proverbs 10:22
    The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it

2. saffold
    milwaukee
    27   Posts

I RECEIVE WHAT YOU SAID THAT THE IS SAYING TO GOD’S PEOPLE, I KNOW THAT GOD IS BLESSING ME TO BE A BLESSING TO HIS PEOPLE. GOD SAID THAT IF YOU ARE FAITHFUL IN A FEW THINGS HE WILL MAKE YOU A RULER OVER MANY THINGS.  I HAVE BEEN A FAITHFUL TITHE PAYER EVEN WHEN I WAS RECEIVING MY UNEMPLOYMENT EVEN IN MY HOMELESSNESS, I WASN’T HOMELESS BECAUSE I DIDN’T PAY MY RENT, THE LANDLORD DID NOT WANT TO RECEIVE HIS RENT LATE ANYMORE SO HE ASK US TO MOVE RIGHT AWAY, WE DID NOT HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO NO FAMILY, WE WERE STAYING WITH PEOPLE WE REALLY DIDN’T KNOW, BUT IN ALL THIS GOD SAID I AM DOING SOMETHING, I SAID OK GOD.  I HAVE JUST BEEN FEELING LIKE JUST GIVING AND HELPING PEOPLE, I SAID LORD TELL ME WHO TO BE A BLESSING TOO, HE SHOWED.  GOD SAID IF YOU ARE WILLING AND OBEDIENT YOU SHALL EAT THE GOOD OF THE LAND,  I RECEIVE THE COMMANDED BLESSING ON MY LIFE!!! I RECEIVE MY 100 FOLD BLESSING PRESS DOWN SHAKEN TOGETHER RUNNING OVER, SHALL MEN GIVE INTO YOUR BOSOM.  GOD SAID THAT HE IS ABLE TO MAKE ALL GRACE ABOUND TOWARDS YOU. NOW UNTO HIM THAT IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDINGLY AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKETH IN ME. GOD IS SO VERY FAITHFUL.  BE BLESSED.