Serious Health Problems Going To Be TOUCHED AND HEALED BY THE MIGHTY HEALER JESUS

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. ImBornAgain
    18   Posts

I believe that too. Sometimes we just got to roll with the punches. We don’t understand the situations but I know that He will come through because He always does. Even when it looks like we’re pressed for time. When it looks like everything is going wrong. Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God interceding for us. He knows our situation. He looks past our faults and sees our needs. Trust in Him. Wait on Him and be of GOOD Courage.

Jesus loves you and we do too…

2. Anna Banana
    Columbus
    2   Posts

From my last post, I have found that I have an enlarged main pulmonary artery that is affecting both my left and right pulmonary arteries, leaving my oxygen level at 74.  I have never been a smoker but I have been overweight and since finding that out I have lost TWO pounds!!! YAY!! 
    ALso, I had back surgery in December of 2009 and have sustained injuries from that which might require additional back surgery.

However, the truth is that I am an woman of God, I am a caregiver for my roommate and Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.  He healed then and He heals now. 

NO WEAPON formed against me is going to propser and EVERY TONGUE ( which I consider sickness trying to talk) that rises against me SHALL BE CONDEMNED!! This is MY heritage because I am HIS servant.