SUPERNATURAL FAITH AND FAVOR

1. jhowellslp
    Chicago
    20   Posts

Lord, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for blessing my sons and I with supernatural faith and favor.  My sons need unmerited favor to get tback heir drivers’ licenses so that they can be self sufficient.  Make a way out of no way to get both of them transportation to get to and from school and work.  Bless both to return to school to get special training; bless Jamal with a job. Help James to keep his job.  Please bless my sons with supernatural favor. Forgive them of their sins and draw them nearer to you!  Jesus, stay by their sides always!

Lord thank you for blessing me with the faith to stand in the gap for my sons and myself believing that WE CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHO STRENGTHENS US!.

Lord I know that you’re able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can ask, think or believe. My life has been a testimony to this fact.

In your name Jesus, bless me with supernatural faith, power, favor. and love I have applied for a Principal’s position and I need your help when the call comes. Help me through the interviews and the entire process. Bless me with the knowledge and words needed to pass each hurdle.. Touch the people who will interview me and bless me to find supernatural favor with them. Thank you for always causing me to triumph!  Bless me so that it will be obvious that it was your goodness, mercy and grace that pulled me through. Allow this experience to help others to see what you are able to do, if they seek your help.  Position me to lead and helpyour people. Where I’m weak, strengthen me. Bless me with favor in love. Cause that special person and I to cross paths, if we haven’t already. Help the two of us. Bless me with the best!! IBless my friends, family, neighbors , co-workers and church family in every area of their lives. I ask you to bless me and stand by me. For all those who pray for me, please bless them in a special way. Put a table before me in the presence of my enemies and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Thank you for making the impossible possible.. Cover my sons and I with the blood of Jesus!  Bless my ex- husband and help him to be a better dad. In the name of Jesus, I submit these requests. In advance, thank you Jesus for all you’ve done and all you will do on my behalf!! AMEN