Isaiah 26:3Thou(THE LORD) wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on(THE LORD) thee:because he trusteth in (THE LORD)thee.

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.(THIS IS COVENANT OUR VICTORIES ARE THROUGH THE ANOINTED ONE AND HIS ANOINTING,JESUS IS THE ANOINTED ONE,AND HIS ANOINTING DESTROYS YOKES AND REMOVES BURDENS FOR WHOSOEVER BELIEVES AND HAVE FAITH IN GOD)

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
    FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR REVELATION TODAY ON GIVING THANKS,REVEAL TO US THE POWER THAT IS IN THANKING AND PRAISING YOU,GIVE US REVEALTION ON STAYING IN YOUR PEACE BY KEEPING OUR MINDS STAYED ON YOU THE PRINCE OF PEACE,SATURATE US IN YOUR DIVINE PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING TO RULE OVER OUR HEARTS,MIND,EMOTIONS,AND WILL, GIVE US REVELATION THAT YOU ARE A GOD OF PEACE TO YOUR CHILDREN,AND WE CAN TAKE REFUGE IN YOUR PEACE,KNOWING THAT IN YOUR PEACE,WE CAN CLEARLY HEAR YOUR VOICE ON WHAT TO DO,WHAT TO SAY,WHERE TO GO,WHO TO MEET,LORD YOU SAID THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THE RIGHTEOUS WILL PROSPER,LORD YOU SAID YOUR EYES GO TO AND FRO SEEKING WHO’S HEART IS WHOLLY TOWARDS YOU,THAT YOU MIGHT SHOW YOURSELF STRONG AND MIGHTY ON THEIR BEHALF,LORD YOU SAID THAT WHERE EVER THE ENEMY COMES IN LIKE A FLOOD,THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL RAISE UP A STANDARD AGAINST HIM,LORD YOU SAID THE ENEMY MAY COME AT US,BUT YOU WILL CAUSE THE ENEMY TO FLEE BEFORE US SEVEN DIFFERENT WAYS,LORD YOU SAID GREATER IS HE(YOUR HOLY SPIRIT)THAT IS WITHIN US,THEN HE(THE EVIL ONE) THAT IS IN THE WORLD,FATHER GOD GIVE US REVELATIONS ON THE GREATER ONE LIVING IN US,WHO IS YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,GIVE US REVELATIONS ON HOW TO YIELD TO YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,TEACH US TO KNOW YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,TEACH US TO HEAR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,AND FOLLOW HIS LEADING,HIS GUIDANCE,FOR LORD YOU SAID THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL LEAD US INTO ALL TRUTH,YOUR WORD IS TRUTH,HELP US TO STATE THE FACTS,AND HELP US TO PROCLAIM YOUR TRUTH OVER EVERY SITUATION,YOUR NAME IS A STRONG TOWER THE RIGHTEOUS CAN CALL ON AND KNOW THE SAFTY AND POWER THAT’S IN YOUR NAME,JESUS,YOU ARE A SHEILD TO ALL WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN YOU,GOD I BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD,AND FATHER GOD YOU HAVE SAID YOU CANNOT LIE,YOUR WORD IS IN MY HEART,IF NO ONE ELSE BELIEVES YOU,I DO,I BELEIVE EVERY PROMISE YOU SPOKE,I BELIEVE IN YOUR DIVINE PROTECTION,I BELIEVE YOU TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE,BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOD OF IMPOSSIBLITIES,AND YOU CANNOT LIE,YOU SAID LET EVERY MAN BE A LIAR AND LET GOD BE TRUE,YOU SAID TO ASK YOU FOR WISDOM,AND YOU PROMISE TO GIVE US YOUR WISDOM WHICH IS PURE,GENTLE,PEACEFUL,EASY TO BE ENTREATED,YOU ARE GOD,THE HIGH AND LIFTED ONE,THE ONLY TRUE AND WISE GOD,HOLY AND MIGHTY,THERE IS NONE LIKE THEE,AND NONE CAN COMPARE,THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOURSELF STRONG AND MIGHTY ON BEHALF OF YOUR COVENANT PEOPLE HERE IN THE EARTH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN
    The Whole Armor of God :EPHESIANS 6:10-20: 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Isaiah 26:3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Deuteronomy 20:10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

Isaiah 32:17And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever
    Proverbs 16:7When a man’s ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Isaiah 55:12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

JESUS SAID IN John 14:27
    Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

NUMBERS 6:24The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:  25The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.  27And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.  (KJV)

1 Thessalonians 5:18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

2 Thessalonians 2:13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

2 Samuel 22:50Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

1 Chronicles 16:8Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.