FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR GIVING YOUR GOOD SAMARITANS YOUR DIVINE FAVOR IN JESUS NAME

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD MANY OF YOUR CHILDREN HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL STEWARDS OVER YOUR WORD,IN SPEAKING YOUR WORD,PRAYING YOUR WORD,LIVING IN YOUR WORD,MANY OF YOUR COVENANT CHILDREN HAVE LOST GOOD JOBS,THEIR HOMES,BUT HAVE NOT LOST THEIR FAITH IN YOU,GOD,AND YOUR COVENANT CHILDREN STILL BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL GIVE THEM BETTER THAN WHAT THEY HAD,JUST LIKE YOU DID JOB,AFTER JOB LOST EVERYTHING IN THE NATURAL,INCLUDING HIS CHILDREN,YOU HAD A LONG TALK WITH JOB,AND AT THE END OF YOUR CONVERSATION WITH JOB,YOU SAID TO HIS FRIENDS IN
    JOB 42: 8Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams, and go to my servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job shall pray for you: for him will I accept: lest I deal with you after your folly, in that ye have not spoken of me the thing which is right, like my servant Job. 9So Eliphaz the Temanite and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite went, and did according as the LORD commanded them: the LORD also accepted Job. 10And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR THE GOOD SAMARITANS,WHETHER WE KNOW THEM PERSONALLY OR NOT,YOU KNOW WHOM YOU HAVE ASKED TO BE THE GOOD SAMARITANS IN OUR LIVES,I PRAY FATHER THAT YOU WILL QUICKEN THEIR HEARTS WITH NAMES,PLACES,WHERE TO GO,AND WHAT TO DO,EVEN THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO ARE COMING INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

FATHER GOD I ALSO PRAY THAT AS YOU LEAD AND GUIDE YOUR GOOD SAMARITANS THAT THEY WILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU,AND THEY WILL HAVE DIVINE PROTECTION TOO,IN JESUS NAME,SO BE IT

LUKE 10: 25And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?  26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
    (ALOT OF IMPORTANT PASTORS DO THIS AS WELL,I KNOW FOR A FACT,BUT THE TRUTH IS I KNOW THE LORD WILL DEAL WITH THEM,SO I DON’T JUDGE,BY THE LORD’S GRACE I PRAY THE BLESSING OVER THEM AND I FORGIVE THEM)

32And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
    (ALOT OF CHURCH FOLKS,BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE LORD,THAT MAKE UP THE FAMILY OF GOD,DO THIS AS WELL,I KNOW FOR A FACT,BUT THE TRUTH IS I KNOW THE LORD WILL DEAL WITH THEM,SO I DON’T JUDGE,BUT BY THE LORD’S GRACE I PRAY THE BLESSING OVER THEM,AND FORGIVE THEM IN JESUS NAME) THE FAMILY OF GOD IS SUPPOSE TO BE DIFFERENT FROM THE NATURAL FAMILY,THE NATURAL FAMILY MAY NOT HELP YOU,BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AGAIN INTO GOD’S FAMILY,AND DO NOT KNOW HIM AS ABBA FATHER,OR JESUS AS SAVIOR,LORD,BROTHER,FRIEND,PROVIDER,HEALER,AND HAVE NOT BEEN BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT,BUT GOD’S FAMILY SHOULD BE THEIR FOR ONE ANOTHER,WHY? GOD’S FAMILY IS SUPPOSE TO LIVE IN HIS SUPERNATURAL WORD,AND GOD’S FAMILY IS SUPPOSE TO HEAR FROM HIM,AND GOD’S FAMILY LIVES IN A DIFFERENT ECONOMY,GOD SAID LET IT BE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLEAN AND UNCLEAN,HOLY AND UNHOLY,GOD’S FAMILY IS SUPPOSE TO SET THE EXAMPLE FOR THE NATURAL FAMILIES.(PRAY ABOUT IT,ASK THE FATHER,I DID,AND I KNOW HE GAVE ME THIS ANSWER.
    33But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

36Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

2 Corinthians 8:5 And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.

Colossians 3:22-24 (King James Version)
    22Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;  23And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ

Galatians 6:9-11 (King James Version)9And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 10As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Philippians 4:10
    But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity

Leviticus 19:2
    Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

Leviticus 20:26
    And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

Joshua 23:14 And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.

Isaiah 30:18
    And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

3. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Psalm 5:12
    For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Psalm 30:5
    For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 30:7
    LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.

Psalm 35:27
    Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

‹‹ Housing Assistance      Strenghten My Faith ››