To think positive thoughts and speak positive things

1. Takisha3
    Hampton
    22   Posts

Father God I am coming to you this morning asking for peace of mind..in my thoughts, and on my tongue.  Father God please remove and decrease all negative talk and energy from around me however increase it with positive energy, positive talk and saints that are warriers for you.  Father God guide me…guide me to the right direction..decrease me and increase you in me.  Father God be with my Mother today.order her steps..I want us to all be in church as a family again..I want us to gather with my other family members that are here and be happy again.  Father God provide me a word today that will free my mind of the negative thoughts.  Let no weapon formed against me shall ever prosper…continue keeping your angels surrounding me..protecting me from harm, danger, resentment and failure.  Protect my employment and employment status.  Father God increase my finances and decrease my debt to man…Father God protect my going in and going out.  Protect my children from harm and danger. 
    In Jesus Name I Pray

2. Wanda Maddox
    3   Posts

Oh Lord, my GOD, I come to you with a humble mind and heart.  Today, I am seeking delieverance from all negative thoughts and feelings of worthless. I have been wrestling with spiritual warfare and I feel like i am losing the war. I have been in my prayer closet and I not sure anymore on what i can do to feel like the warrior/soldier HE made of me.  Please allow me to seek people that are positive and christ-centered to influence me that way. I don’t want to be like this and miss out of GODs blessings.Please pray for those that are going through this too. I know that GOD is my strengh and in HIM everything is possible and positive.

3. MsGiGi
    Painesville
    243   Posts

Saints of God, we have a tendency to speak negative thoughts when we want God to do something in our lives.  We have to learn that by speaking only God’s Word, we do not give the devil any place in our lives to operate.  When we speak our own words, we are snared and overtaken by the enemy.  As believers, satan has no place in our lives except when he is given one by the words of our mouths.

Begin speaking God’s Word over every area of your life.  Remember, the choice of victory or defeat is yours!  Life and death are in the power of your tongue.  Start speaking God’s Word today and be prepared for victory!!!!!!!!

I trust in You at all times, You are my refuge.  (Psalm 62:8)

You are my rock, my fortress, my deliverer and my strength; in You, alone, do I trust. (Psalm 18:2)
    God’s way is perfect.  His Word is proven; He is a shield to me because I trust in Him. (II Samuel 22:31)
    I trust in You, Lord, with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding.  (Prov. 3:5)

I am not afraid of bad news; my heart is steadfast, trusting in You, Lord.  (Psalm 112:7)

I trust in You, Lord, not in my own strength or my own wisdom.  I praise Your name for You have saved me from my enemies and have put those who hate me to shame.  (Psalm 44:6-8)

Lord, Your eyes are on me because I am righteous.  Your ears hear my cries.  You hear and deliver me out of all my troubles,; I trust in You so I am not desolate. (Psalm 34:15,17,22)

I praise You, Lord, for Your goodness and for Your wonderful works toward me.  (Psalm 107:21).

Be Blessed!!!!