Christian Science

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. AHatton
    2   Posts

I have a friend who joined th Christian science church and her family is involved. I ask for her delieverence from that church and that she be shielded from it and that her family also be protected and delievered from that church.

2. Agape2007
    146   Posts
    AHatton - 13 April 2011 07:21 AM

I have a friend who joined th Christian science church and her family is involved. I ask for her delieverence from that church and that she be shielded from it and that her family also be protected and delievered from that church.

Heavenly Father, I ask You to forgive me for all my sins and transgressions. I come to you in prayer in the name of Jesus , my Lord and Savior, and I ask Father that you make a mighty move on the behalf of this woman and her family. I ask Father that You deliver her from the hands of false prophets, teachers, and wolves in sheep clothing. I ask Father that You give them clarity to know Your Voice when You call on them. I ask Father that you bind the tongues of those whose intentions are to spread counterfeit gospel. I ask Father You place hedge of protection around this family mind and Plead the Blood of Jesus over their mind, body, soul, and spirit; from the crown of their heads to the soles of their feet. Protect them from the flaming arrows of the enemy and carry them over the trap of the enemy so they are snare in his evil trap. I ask Father that you give them hunger for the Living Bread and strong meat. And give them thirst for the Living Water. I ask Father that you remove the tares and replace them with Your seeds. I ask that You close and open doors in both the spiritual and natural realm. I pray in the name of Jesus. God be the Glory, amen and amen!!!