Prayer for apartment

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. divine overflow
    New York
    5   Posts

Please pray with me for an apartment as soon as posible.Also that God will bless with more than enough money for the apartment. It has been a while I’m trying to get an apartment and there are doors out there but there have been so much enderances.I have been comanding the mountain to be remove so now please up hold me in prayer stand in agreement with me.Thanks in advance and may God richly bless you all.

2. Ronnisha Duncombe
    5   Posts

Lord let your Will be done….What God has for me is for me…..In Jesus Name…Amen

3. Miracle 48
    usa
    209   Posts

Thank You God that you are opening up doors no man can shut no matter what it looks like. Praise God that you will get your apartment, God said it himself I shall supply all your needs according to his riches and glory. AMEN

4. warriorofchrist
    2584   Posts

Father,
    I thank You that You promised to supply ALL Divine Overflow’s need, according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus! I thank you that You promised that You have NEVER seen the righteous forsaken, nor Your seed begging bread!  Thank You that You promised NOT TO WITHHOLD any good thing from them who walk up right before You. Now an apartment is a good thing Lord! Supply the need, provide the funds and cause Divine Overflow to use that apartment for Your glory and that it would be a sacred place where Divine Overflow can worship You and give You much praise! Do a quick work.
    In Jesus Name

5. HAPPY123
    5   Posts

Praise the Lord!  I am in the same situation in needing an apartment.  I come in agreement with you in the Name of Jesus Christ.  I know and believe that God is working right now on our behalf as we pray.  Eph. 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,.....Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.  God is faithful and I know without a doubt that God will bless us and put us in the right place.  When God gives us what we need, it is so extraordinary and mind blowing, that words cannot explain.  We think of one type of thing for ourselves, when God is setting us up for something we must remember that “The Lords ways are not our ways nor is the Lords thoughts, like our thoughts” and that is just mind blowing.  WOW!  I have asked the Lord for one thing and my God has given me something much more extravagant. 

I cannot remember when Our Precious Father has every let me down. 

I bless you and pray that you have the peice of the Lord upon you now in the Name of Jesus Christ.

I thank you Lord for your faithfulness, your love, your compassion, and your direction, and the destiny that you have set for us,  I seal this prayer with the Blood of Jesus the Christ of Nazerath.  Amen!

6. warriorofchrist
    2584   Posts

This is the confidence that I have in Him. If I ask ANYTHING, according to His will, He hears me and I know that if He hears me, He will grant me the petition that I am desiring of Him. So Father, in the Name of Jesus, I let these requests be made known unto You. I pray You move quickly in this situation. Open a door wide for the apartment where You want them to live. Provide the means to pay for the apartments and may all their needs be met according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus,
    amen