Prayer for Complete Marriage Restoration

1. amylorine
    9   Posts

God Bless you.

My husband left our home three months ago.  I am praying and fasting for marriage restoration.  God has promised me the victory over my marriage.  I am just asking for support in prayer and fasting.  The devil truly wants to see my marriage destroyed.  My all powerful God has promised to fight for us.  I know that He is currently fighting for the restoration of our marriage.  My husband has not communicated at all with me or our two year old son in the last two weeks.  May God do with him like He did with Jonas, may God make my husband obey Him. I have been praying incessantlly and I know God is working because the devil has tried stopping me many times. 

God has promised us a marriage ministry.  I know the devil will try to stop this from happening.  In the name of our Lord I proclaim victory!! The devil is under our feet. 

Mathew 19:26

2. chara07
    Florida
    361   Posts

I pray that God will restore your marriage and if He has not that He will according to Joel 2:25. In Jesus name I pray Amen!

3. dlcooley
    NC
    13   Posts

Blessed Father,

You are the great “I am”, the alpha and omega, the first and the last.  Apart from you, we can do nothing, according to your word.  Your grace is sufficient and your power is made perfect in our weakness.  Your word teaches us that if we trust in you with all of our heart and lean not on our own understanding, if we acknowledge you in all of our ways, you would direct our path. 

Righteous Father, please intervene into this marriage and make known your ways to them.  Reveal the exact cause and source of the strife and divisions in this marriage.  Reveal the inner hearts and motives of both individuals in order that your healing and restoration can begin in their hearts.  Show them the error of their ways in light of your word, so that they can come into true repentance.  Give them both a desire and overwhelming zeal to put you first and love you with all of their heart, soul, mind, and strength; and love others as themselves.  Help them to begin fulfilling their God-ordained roles for this marriage, not according their flesh or the world, but according to your word and your will.  Let you be true and every man be a liar, that counsels or advise them otherwise.
    I plead the blood of Jesus over this marriage and this family that your deliverance and restoration will occur regardless of how things look.  Your word says that nothing is impossible for you and what is impossible with man is possible with you.  Your word also tells us that greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.  Please destroy the work of Satan and bind, break, and remove every stronghold that has been set up against this couple individually and collectively.  Please place a hedge of protection around their marriage and family so that no weapon formed against them will prosper.  Blessed Father, only you can release their feet from this snare.  Your righteous hand is more than able to deliver them.  May they see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  Your kingdom come and your good, pleasing, and perfect will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  In the power and the mighty name of your son and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

Matt 4:23-24

“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.  God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”