WHEN YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU NATURALLY KNOW TO DO IN GOODNESS,THAN STAND,BELIEVE,AND PRAISE GOD,LISTEN TO YOUR HEART,

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

WHEN YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU NATURALLY KNOW TO DO IN GOODNESS,THAN STAND,BELIEVE,AND PRAISE GOD,LISTEN TO YOUR HEART,OBEY WHAT GOD TELLS YOU TO DO,IT MAY BE SOMETHING SMALL AND SIMPLE THE LORD PUTS IN YOUR HEART TO DO,BY FAITH AND LOVE IN HIM,AND WITH HIM,DO IT.(REFER TO THE BIBLE IN JOHN 2: 3And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.  4Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. 5His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
    IT TAKES FAITH IN GOD AT ALL TIMES,NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE,THE SITUATION MAY HAVE EVEN GOTTEN WORST,FROM THE FRIST TIME YOU PRAYED AND BELEIVED THE LORD FOR THE ANSWER,CAN YOU STILL BE HAPPY WHEN YOU SEE OTHERS GET BLESSED? JUST KEEP ON BELEIVING IN HIM,KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE LORD,HOW? STAY IN THE WORD,KEEP SPEAKING THE WORD OF GOD,KEEP LIVING THE WORD WITH HIS HELP,ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO PUT SONGS OF DELIVERANCE IN YOUR HEART,GET UP EVERYMORNING WITH PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING,EVEN IF YOU DON’T FEEL LIKE IT,ASK THE LORD TO GIVE YOU STRENGTH TO PRAISE HIM,AND HE WILL,I KNOW,HE’S DONE IT FOR ME LOTS OF TIMES,JUST TO LET ME KNOW HE HEARD ME,AND TO LET ME KNOW THAT HE CAN BE TOUCH WITH THE FEELINGS OF OUR EMOTIONS,BUT OUR FAITH IN HIM,TRULY PLEASES HIM,ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU KNOW TO DO IN THE NATURAL,FOR EXAMPLE: IF YOU HAVE BEEN BELIEVING THE LORD FOR A COVENANT JOB,AND YOU HAVE PUT OUT ALOT OF RESUMES,YOU HAVE NETWORKED BY WORD OF MOUTH,YOU HAVE DRESS YOUR BEST FOR INTERVIEWS,YOU HAVE BY THE LEADING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT KNOCKED ON DOORS,AND YOU KEEP YOUR WORDS LINE UP WITH HIS WORDS,YOU BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST CAPTURE EVERY THOUGHT THAT DOES NOT LINE UP WITH GOD’S WORD IN OBEDIENCE TO THE LORD,WHEN YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU KNOW TO DO,THAN JUST PRAISE HIM,GIVE HIM THANKS,AND KEEP PRAISING HIM,WHY? YOUR CON’T PRAISE AND WORSHIP LETS GOD KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRULY TRUSTING IN HIM,AND GOD INHABITS THE PRAISES OF HIS PEOPLE,HE PROMISED NEVER TO LEAVE YOU, NOR FORSAKE YOU,HE PROMISED TO BE WITH YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIMES.

THANKSGIVING UNTO THE LORD IS A POWERFUL WEAPON IN OUR LIVES AS CHILDREN OF GOD,AS WELL AS OBEDIENCE TO HIM IN FAITH,WITHOUT FAITH IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM,BUT THEY THAT COME TO HIM MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM… FOR GOD IS A COVENANT GOD AND HE CANNOT LIE.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR HIS WISDOM,GOODNESS,MERCY,LOVE,FAVOR,JOY IN EVERY SITUATION,GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR SHOWING HIMSELF STRONG AND MIGHTY IN EVERY SITUATION,FOR HIS COMFORT,FOR THE WAY OF ESCAPE WHEN TEMPTED,FOR DELIVERANCE FROM DANGER,GOD SPEAKS TO OUR HEARTS,WE ONLY NEED TO LISTEN AND OBEY HIM TO AVOID ALOT OF MISFORTUNES,AND PITFALLS,AND THIS TAKES SPENDING QUALITY TIME WITH HIM FIRST,LET HIM BE OUR PRIORITY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING,GOD HERE I AM,TO DO YOUR WILL,HERE’S MY PLANS,BUT LET YOUR PERFECT WILL BE DONE THIS DAY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

FATHER GOD WE GIVE YOU THANKS FOR JESUS,AND THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME,THANK YOU FOR THE POWER THAT’S IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS AS WE PLEAD THE BLOOD OVER OUR HOUSEHOLDS,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS DIVINE WORK IN US,AND THROUGH US,THANK YOU FOR HIS DIVINE GIFTS THAT HE GIVES AS HE WILLS TO US,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO DELIGHT IN YOUR PRESENCE,AND IN YOUR WORD,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO YEILD TO YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND YOUR WORD,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVINGKINDNESS,PATIENCE,LONGSUFFERING,
    GOODNESS,PEACE TOWARD US THIS DAY AND EVERYDAY,THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO LIVE IN YOUR DIVINE PRESENCE,THANK YOU FOR HEALTH,HEALING,AND STRENGTH,PROVISIONS,PROTECTION,DIVINE FAVOR TODAY,THANK YOU FOR REVELATION KNOWLEDGE,AND UNDERSTANDING OF MATTERS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR QUICKENING YOUR WORDS OF LIFE IN US TODAY,THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR SELF A REALITY IN OUR HEARTS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR SENDING YOUR HOLY ANGELS TO BE ENCAMPED ROUND ABOUT US TODAY TO DELIVER US FROM DESTRUCTION BECAUSE WE REVERENCE YOUR NAME,THANK YOU FOR DIVINE HELP FROM THE THRONE ROOM OF GRACE TODAY,THANK YOU FOR OPENING OUR SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR THE GOOD SHEPHERD’S VOICE TODAY,THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING OUR ENEMIES SEEN AND UNSEEN TODAY,THANK YOU FOR MIRACLES TODAY,THANK YOU FOR COVENANT HOMES PAID IN FULL TODAY,THANK YOU FOR COVENANT JOBS OPENING UP TODAY,THANK YOU FOR OUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS TODAY TO BUILD YOUR HOUSE OF PRAYER AND THANKSGIVING TODAY,WE HAVE SO MUCH TO BE GRATEFUL FOR,DEAR FATHER GOD WE PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR ANOINTING THAT DESTROYS YOKES AND REMOVES BURDENS TODAY,THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR CONFIDENCE TODAY,WE GIVE YOU PRAISE,THANKS,AND ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR BELONG TO YOU NOW AND FOREVER MORE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Psalm 18:49Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
    Psalm 26:7That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
    Psalm 30:4Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 2:14Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Philippians 4:6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Colossians 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men