Prayer for clarity, closure, peace, guidance, and stability

1. mignon_w@hotmail.com
    4   Posts

Dear Lord,  humbly I pray unto you, to grant me a new sense of wisdom, clarity and direction. Exactly one year ago today, you brought me here to South Florida as I journeyed on a new adventure. You blessed me with a new job, a new home, a new car and a whole new outlook on life and for that I thank you. For you are merciful indeed. As promising as my future seemed, I admit that I took my eyes off of you. I began to get caught up in a new lifestyle, wanting to be someone I know that I’m not, wanting to hang out with people who live a lifestyle not conducive to your will, Lord. I admit that I made a few bad decisions and judgments. Yet, I always would crawl back to you asking for forgievness. Lord, on this day, I sit in my house, unemployed, my finances a wreck, my self-esteem destroyed, I’m still thankful that you are my Father, bc you never forgot about me. You never took your eyes off of me. I love you for that. Lord, thank you for my downfall, because as I look at where I am right now, I know that you made me to be better than this and I know that I dont EVER want to be in this place again. That is why I pray that you deliver me. Deliver me from evil, deliver me from darkness, deliver me from stress, from people, places, things and thought processes that bring me down. Lord I pray for clarity. I do not know where my next check will come from, how I will pay my car note, how I will afford gas, but I do not worry because I know that you will provide for me. I just pray that I am delivered from living, paycheck to paycheck, job to job. I pray for stability and peace within my heart and my soul. I pray that I am able to make a sound decision on my career aspirations. And most importantly I pray that I find stable, rewarding employment in my career that will not only grant me peace, but allow me to bless those who are around me. Lord, I pray for love. For real love, from a real man whose heart is grounded in yours. I feel like I have so much love to give yet I’m so afraid to give it in fear of being hurt. But I know that you said to never fear in love, for fear is a sign of lack of faith. Lord I have faith that love will find me and that I will let go of some the insecurities that I have in my personal and professional life. Lord, I know that you have planned a phenomenal life for me and I just want to do the things that will please you so that I am able to realize that life. I want the best for my family, present and future. I pray that you bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory and keep me away from all evil so that I may not cause harm unto others. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

2. Miracle 48
    usa
    209   Posts

You have the victory in Jesus Name. Pick up your cross and start walking god is going to help you like he did before. I stand in agreement that god will bless your decisions and everything that matters in your life. Hang in there and let’s pray for one another.

AMEN

3. mignon_w@hotmail.com
    4   Posts

God’s grace and blessings are beyond words and I am praising His holy name!! Three days ago, I posted this prayer in search of career guidance and financial stability. Having faith that God would deliver, I woke up the next day with an incredibly renewed spirit and sense of hope, even though my situation was the same as it was the night before. I went on a few job interviews that day and was made an offer an the spot as a sales advisor at a local gym. Knowing that I had to take some kind of offer to make ends meet for the time being, I took the position, and was eternally grateful for God hearing and answering my prayer. A couple days into the job, I started to realize that it was not for me. I asked God to place me in a position where I would be helping people and not hurting them and I felt very uncomfortable working in a position where I sold a product that I knew was a scam and would lock people into a contract. I still continued to pray, thanking Him in the process for at least giving me some overlap income until I found what he truly had destined for me. Yesterday I received an email and a phone call from a national advertising agency looking for a Regional Sales Director to launch a new advertising campaign. They loved my resume and wanted to interview me immediately. Last night I took some time to add to my sales book of success to show them what I could bring to their team. This morning I interviewed with Seccion Amarilla for the position, and what was meant to be a 45 minute interview session turned into a 2 hour conversation, where I was introduced to the Sales Vice President and CEO of the company. I left the interview feeling amazing, I prayed it up once again, asked God to do His work, if its meant to be it will happen and this afternoon, I received a phone call extending me an offer as the Regional Sales Director of Seccion Amarilla USA!!!!! The base salary, the health benefits and 401K are all amazing and I could not have done it all without the man above, my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Almighty and our immaculate Father GOD!!! Even as a little 3 year old girl, praying that my father’s car would not run out of gas while taking me to pre-school YEARS ago I knew, felt and believed in the power of prayer, persistence and everlasting faith in Him. Even in the worst of times I kept my head up and even thank Him for my transgressions because they make me stronger! I can’t say enough how awesome his power is! So thank you LORD, over and over and over again! Amen!

4. satelitesarahnell(M)g
    Georgia
    900   Posts

Thank You Father God for you awareness from a young child to a Grown Women to have the Wisdom and could hear my bloodline Dad Charles Monday over years of hearing his Spirit with you Gooding our love in a private air of you covering the truth so we can see Heaven in your atmosphere and can smell the love of our fruits to the Covering of Jesus Christ blood circling in our vains Charles Monday I have love you so dearly to my heart when my grandson had his program this week recieving 11 awards and trophies and the DNA silly bands of GA Whales I thought how I had to keep that sercret for so long as Aunt Ruby would say I don’t like to get in nobody sheet but her own.  I said that right because these lying people is trying to put me in somebody sheets I was not in as his Son said that was not Ms. Sarah Nell Gray.  and you knew it shout up lying she does not have no disease at all check her Doctor report she left because she was allgeic to your visue from that other women and you are now trying to trick her to be with you she don’t turn tricks she is a prophetess she now she did my braids so she is teaching me, what you didn’t teach.  Sorry you tell a lie but you can not get into Heaven with those lies.  Everybody now Dale is a prostitute with HIV. Ask Neal Beurs he even said it on the radio that why Ms.Sarah tell us to listen at Mr Neal he will tell the truth you just want Ms. Sarah to heal you that why you keep telling all these lies on her and Tommie has them to he mess with Dale and Sadie who is sick in Ohio.  That enough David Jr. I am reading you from years ago Bright From the Start is a witness with Charter Medical and Sara Gray McClendon you lied too.. so did Barbara she was with Steve boy who lies on Sarahnell too.  Bless you child and the innocent woman who go to jail on False charges and Judges know it.

5. satelitesarahnell(M)g
    Georgia
    900   Posts

Thank You whoever sent me that person email Thank you for noticing a gift from God.