Fasting for Financial Breakthrough

1. sasha75104
    2   Posts

MsDee, God has not and will never forsake you.  I too find myself in a similair situation so I understand you feelings of being somewhat overwhelmed having to decide what to pay.  My car as well is on the verge of repossesion.  I believe that the Lord is using us and our circumstances to strengthen our faith.  Rejoice in the Lord and praise him in ALL circumstances for he IS our stronghold.  I ask this in the name of Jesus.

2. MsDee1202
    4   Posts

Katande I am standing on this with you also. I know the financial breakthrough is coming. God is not a man that He should lie as you have said and I truly believe that all will be well in our finances very soon!! Thanks so much and I will continue to stand with you!!

3. Katande
    Atlanta Ga
    18   Posts

I am currently in the same situation, I am behind in my car note. The money I do have coming in, is never enough to cover all of my bills. I have prayed and prayed and finally I just gave it all to God. He knows my needs he knows my heart and he knows I’m trying to do the best that I can. I have made up in my mind that I am not stressing about bills NO MORE. I know I serve a good God & I have never seen the righteous forsaken. I know some money is coming from some where to pay all of me & your bills and get us ahead in life. I come in agreement with you, just trust and hold on and wait. It’s coming because I have faith and I believe in his word that he shall never lie. Be Bless & stay strong my sister our money is on it’s way. I declare & decree that in The Name Of Jesus!!!!!!!

4. rashida.business@yahoo.com
    23   Posts

No not tonight!!! Its 12:12 NOON!!!! He is on now!!!

5. MsDee1202
    4   Posts

Thanks Rashida I will call tonight. I really appreciate this. May God bless you abundantly!!

6. rashida.business@yahoo.com
    23   Posts

(863) 242 8663 And you can view him live online at prophethawthornelive.com

7. MsDee1202
    4   Posts

Rashida what is the number to call? I’m in the central time zone. Please give me the number. Thanks much

8. rashida.business@yahoo.com
    23   Posts

Ms Dee God hears your prayers. The things that I have been praying for GOD has confirmed that he heard me through Chief Prophet Hawthorne. Im not trying to advertise or spam, but when GOD use this man to speak into my life in such great detail, I had to start promoting this prophet. Please call today at 12:12PM EST. If you get through the busy lines, you will be blown away.

9. MsDee1202
    4   Posts

Hello I would like prayer for financial favor and to be debt free. I know that this is not God’s best for me and I need financial help pretty quick.  I work full time and we haven’t had a raise or anything in 3 years and it’s starting to take it’s toll on my bills now. I have doctor bills that I need to pay. I have a car note that needs to be paid. I’m believing for my entire car to be paid off. Please pray for favor on my behalf with Toyota Financial Services that they will not take my car. I’m making payments but the finances are just not enough. I don’t spend money carelessly or anything. I pay tithes faithfully and give offerings. I attend church regularly. I’m currently in a 48 hour fast for financial breakthrough, financial favor and healing of my body. I want to continue to do the right thing and I don’t want to be in a position where it’s either pay my tithes or pay that bill.  I haven’t bought me clothes in a while because of the bills. My 81 year old mother lives with me. I am a single mother of 2 daughters ages 17 and 20. One is in college and the other will be graduating high school next year. So I try to do what I can with my finances and I don’t like to borrow money from people. Please send me a special Word from the Lord if you have one and continue to pray for me. I’m looking for Toyota to call me any day now and I don’t want to have to give my car up. I believe the Lord wants me to have this car so that I can get to church and continue to pick up the people that I have brought to church who are now trying to change their lives. I’m in prayer daily binding the enemy from me and my family so I just need prayer warriors to pray on my behalf for a quick financial miracle today.  Thank you so much.