Financial Provision for our loans

1. satelitesarahnell(M)g
    Georgia
    900   Posts

May the loan we are asking have victory over us in God hands so we will be able to move in our home as one of God family home Emmit Quintez, Sarahnell and Davida Larissa will grow more in it for our love can continue with God to continue to guide our live to keep following him in our trust rely in God Jezreel so we can grow.

2. Jabez37
    30   Posts

I declare victory right now Jesus over everyone’s financial problems that you will send us all a financial breakthrough and answer our prayers through all of this. I declare, decree, prophesize with authority that it will be alright.
    In Jesus Name I pray Amen!!!

3. trdunk68@yahoo.com
    havre de grace
    1   Posts

To all who are praying for their SUPERNATURAL FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.

Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name and on the authority of Your Holy Word,

We call our debts paid in full. Debt, we speak to you in Jesus Name: be paid and be gone

Dematerialize and cease to exist. We now declare that ALL debts, mortgages, and notes

are paid in full, cancelled, or dissolved. We pray in Jesus Holy Name with thanksgiving
    amen.

My God makes all grace abound toward me in every favor and earthly blessing, so that I have all sufficiency for all things and I abound to every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8

God delights in my prosperity. He gives me power to get wealth that He may establish His covenant upon earth. Deuteronomy 8:18, 11:12

The Lord rebukes the devourer for my sake, no weapon that is form against me will prosper. All obstacles and hindrances to my prosperity are now dissolved. Malachi 3:10-11 John 10:10

Jesus forgive any words we may have spoken of doubt and negativity. Renew our minds and attitude about your provision for our real needs. Your word says if we sow sparingly, we will reap sparingly.Help us to see if we are holding back what we need to share. Let us become a channel of your abundance. You are able and willing to make all grace come toward us, not so we will indulge ourselves, but so we will have more than enough in all things so we can give and do and help every good work. Thank you and Amen

4. maila-sof
    2   Posts

For all who pray with me thank you I know Blessing and breakthrough, and favor is on the way.
    Thank you LOrd for the miracles… transfer of blessing…