Praying for a closer walk with God!

1. msminusgriffin
    Hollywood, Florida
    1   Posts

Father, I pray for a closer walk with u .. i draw nigh Lord .. now draw nigh to me .. i want to be the woman of God you have called me to be .. i surrender my all to you and in you alone i put my trust .. i pray that the word of God be placed on my lips that the anointing of God rest on me .. I pray that you will give me a preach that will touch the lives of many .. I pray that my testimony will be a witness of your goodness mercy grace and loving kindness towards your children ... I pray dear Lord for you to purge me of all unrighteousness anything that keeps me away from you and your glory .. I pray for your presence to show up ... I pray for your angels to take charge over me and encamp around me by day and by night .. i pray to go deeper in your word deeper in the anointing higher in the spirit…. I pray dear God for my children that they grow up in God .. make me an example for them on how to love you and worship you and surrender to you .. i surrender dear Lord i surrender my will and my way I surrender my plans my shortcomings my faults my desires .. make me more like you dear God.  and when I open my mouth let my words be pleasing in your sight .. may the meditations of my heart be acceptable unto you .. i yield i yield oh God make me an instrument for your glory.. be glorified in me .. grow big in me .. God.. i decrease as you increase .. more of you less of me .. no more me ... all of you dear God.  I want to be more like you .. fill me with your spirit your love your kindness God .. i want to be love in the earth .. salt in the earth ..  Let my light shine that they may know i am yours i am ur disciple .. i appreciate you choosing me oh God .. i appreciate you calling me .. i do not regret the call on my life .. help me Lord walk in it .. purge me of any negative thoughts purge me of my past mistakes and failures .. fill me with hope joy and the love of the Lord ... make me clean .. clean me from the inside out ..Lord . sanctify my heart sanctify my mouth .. let no cursing or bad thing fall from my lips only praises unto you oh Lord.. I want to be used by you that I may tell the world about your goodness mercy and kindness .. give me a platform to be used dear Lord.. . I will serve you for the rest of my life .. i long to be used by u most precious Lord… build me up where I am torn down .. lift up my head from despair .. thank u for your goodness thank u for your mercy thank u for the love you shown toward me thank u for using me thank u for the gifts you have given me .. thank you for the thirst and hunger i have for you and for righteousness for your word .. take me into the deep waters Lord that I may learn of you . fill my cup Lord until it overflows .. i love you with all my heart mind and soul I was created to serve you .. i was created to worship you .. thank you for the woman that bore me .. thank you for using her to usher me into the world .. thank you Lord .. you have brought me through the tough times and for that I am truly truly grateful and most of all Lord thank you for a second chance ..

2. maddoxwanda@yahoo.com
    DECATUR
    3   Posts

Lord, I come to you as humble as I know how. I first want to thank you for allowing me to see another day. Thank you for allowing me to think of you 1st this morning. I know most assurantly that I would not survive on my own. IThank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you for blessing me with more positive people in my life that think Christ-like. Lord, I thank you for making it through yesterday, and bless me through today. Lord thank you for ordering my steps. Allowing me to see, hear, and practice your word in my life.  Lord thank you for not allowing me to give up on myself. Allowing me to see that I am your child and that only through YOU that I gather my strength to endure this chaotic world we live in.  I am still without a job, finances, and still very , lonely, but through YOU, I know I will make it to the other side. I have faith, but GOD is bigger than my faith and thats way I lean only on him. No man can give me what GOD can give me!

Lord, today just bless me with some job interviews or a job offer this week. Lord bless me today with more strength to be still and wait on YOU to work on my humble prayers.

These things I asked through Jesus Christ, my savior.  Amen Amen Amen!

3. MsGiGi
    Painesville
    243   Posts

LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO…..I HAVE BEEN REDEEMED FROM THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY!!!!!!

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW.

God calls heaven and earth to witness this day that He has set before me life and death, blessing and cursing.  I choose life that both I and my seed will live to love the Lord, obey His voice and cling to Him.  He is our life and the length of our days; we dwell in the land which the Lord has given us.  (Deuteronomy 30: 19, 20)

Have a blessed day!!!!!!