I feel like giving up

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. camille12
    1   Posts

I am a 40 something, unemployed, single mother who is just tired of scuffling. God is good to me but it feels like he has forgotten me lately. I have prayed and prayed for things to turn around for me because he knows my needs and I trust Him but the only thing that seems to happen is people call and complain to me about there problems and I pray that things get better for them and they do but things don’t get better for me. Please pray that I can better hear form The Lord and that things get better in my life , I am tired of just exsisting I am ready to live.

2. gdlvsuall@yahoo.com
    Baltimore
    123   Posts

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of JESUS asking that You would help this mother to hold on.  I pray LORD that she would find time to spend in Your prescence seeking You with her whole heart and being positive speaking only Your Holy Word, things like “My GOD shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by CHRIST JESUS.”  GOD is doing exceedingly, abundantly above all I could ask or think right now.”  GOD is opening up the windows of Heaven and pouring out such blessing I don’t have room enough to receive.  GOD is giving me good measure pressed down, shaken together and running over.  I am the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath.  I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me.  Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world.  GOD loves me unconditionally.  GOD is already blessing you when you help people with their problems also.  Believe me, GOD has not forgotten about you and He is working on all your needs.  The devil is the one that wants you to give up and be negative.  The devil only came to steal, kill and destroy, but JESUS came that we may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance, to the full, until it overflows.  GOD bless.

3. satelitesarahnell(M)g
    Georgia
    900   Posts

You can’t stop living so how will you giveup tell me

4. rhughes84
    12   Posts

Don’t give up your time is going to come. Brother Kenneth Copeland spoke a great prophetic word at the end of last year. I was also at a point where I too felt like giving up and throwing in the towel but the Word of God spoke to my heart.

“2011—Straight From Heaven” Prophetic Word
    Word from the Lord through Brother Copeland, October 28, 2010

Have no fear of this world. I have overcome it, saith the Lord. I left nothing—
    absolutely nothing—that faith won’t overcome. I left it no power. I left it no strength.
    It has NO-THING over you.
    So, hear this about 2011. What will it be like? I will tell you exactly what it will be
    like, saith the Lord.
    Whatever you compromise to keep, you will lose. So be bold in My Word. Be strong
    and stand up for something. Stand up for the word of faith. Stand up for the fact that
    God loves you and will take care of you and will continue to take care of you.
    And I can tell you this. I have said it before and I will say it again, and again, and
    again, and again—times and times again. I will say it.

For 2011—everything is going to be ALL right!
    A new day is coming and it is here now. Everything is going to be ALL right. I said
    everything is going to be all right.

For all of you who will take My Word and stand on it, saith the Lord—the kingdom is
    for you, the angels are for you, all of heaven’s reserves are at your call. Rise up and
    be counted among those who carry faith, live by faith, walk in love and declare that
    God so loved the world that He gave. Relax and rest and rejoice, because everything
    is going to be ALL right. Everything is going to be ALL right. Everything is going to
    be ALL right.

2011—Straight From Heaven
    A wealthy place. A good place. THE BLESSING is the place to be. 2011—you will
    see it come to pass.
    It will be said of that year among those who count themselves in the household of
    God and in the word of faith, and those who have stood up and believed My Word
    and have walked in it all these years—it is going to be the easiest year you have ever
    had in your life.
    Things are going to flow and things are going to just move and flow along. It will
    seem like you have been caught up in a wave of glory. It will just go and it will go
    and it will go, and you will begin to learn how to just say things and they come to
    pass. You will walk in the goodness and in the grace and in the mercy of God.

All that you should be, will be.
    All that you could be, will be.
    And all that shouldn’t be, won’t be, because God is alive and well—and so are you!

Don’t lose hope. The people around are getting blessings and that just lets me know yours is on the way. Stand strong my sister GOD will make a way.

5. lovingtheone
    2   Posts

You can’t give up. your child needs you.  I know God seems like he has given up on you but thats not true at all. He said He will always be there for you.  The ememy is trying to pull you into his world but you are created by God.  You are special, you said people call you for advice.  you are worthy of others and they also, need you too.  Be patient, only He knows the time when He will turn it all around for you.  Remember you are praying but it takes time for God to aline everybody and everything in His favor so your blessing will come thru. Be patient and know that someone out there is going thru worst times than you.  God got you… Believe it!