1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Isaiah 34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR THE REVELATION ON SEEKING YOUR FACE,BEING IN YOUR PRESENCE,LISTENING TO YOUR VOICE,TRUSTING AND OBEYING YOU OUT OF LOVE FOR YOU,BECAUSE YOU FIRST LOVED US IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

1 Chronicles 16:10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

1 Chronicles 22:19 Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God;

2 Chronicles 15:2
    And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The LORD is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

2 Chronicles 20:3 And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.

2 Chronicles 20:4 And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD.

Psalm 9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 14:2The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

Psalm 22:26The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Psalm 27:4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

Psalm 27:8When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Psalm 34:10The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

Psalm 40:16Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.

Psalm 69:6Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.

Psalm 105:3Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

Psalm 105:4Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

Psalm 122:9Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

Isaiah 41:17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
    Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
    Isaiah 51:1 Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.
    Isaiah 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DON’T SEEK THE LORD
    2 Chronicles 12:14 And he did evil, because he prepared not his heart to seek the LORD.

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things

Isaiah 29:15Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
    Isaiah 31:1Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!

2. gdlvsuall@yahoo.com
    Baltimore
    123   Posts

I agree with you!!!  Everyone should seek the LORD and not all these other things i.e. Facebook, Twitter, My Space, etc.  We all have to seek the ONE that knows all.  GOD bless.