Hurt and Pain

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. kirklands27@yahoo.com
    baton rouge
    4   Posts

Father first of all i come and repent of all sins knowingly and unknowingly. I pray that you cleanse my heart and mind from all sin. Father please forgive me for having unforgiveness in my heart for the person that has hurt me severly emotionally and mentally. I release that person to you that you may have your way in there life. I pray LORD that any bitterness or anger that i have harbor in my heart is remove by the blood of JESUS CHRIST. I pray for your joy with is my strength,your peace that surpass all understanding and your unfalling LOVE!!!! I pray that i can move on from that person and focus on you. Father, please let the holyspirit lead me and guide me on the right path. Also, I ask that that person is convicted of the things he has done to me but most of all i pray that he is save and know that JESUS CHRIST is his saviour!!!! Lastly, please lord heal my heart and take away the pain. I pray Lord that this done speedily. In JESUS name i pray. Amen!!!!!!!!!!

2. REDWOOD
    315   Posts

LORD, THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE AND MERCY-PRAISE THE LORD!

3. angelgirl777
    Ocala
    4   Posts

Thank you, Father, for you’re Beautiful Word; for your Word is Yea and Amen…it is done.  For you ‘honor’ your Word above your name…I speak a word of release and healing in the Mighty name of Jesus….Lord, have your way in this persons heart and life, in Jesus, name..amen!!

4. kirklands27@yahoo.com
    baton rouge
    4   Posts

Thank you so much for your prayers. I’m continuing to pray without ceasing and petioning the Lord to remove the hurt and pain. I know this dont happen overnite but at the same time I am reading the word that will renew my mind and cleanse my heart. Please continue to pray for me. God bless you!!!!

5. angelgirl777
    Ocala
    4   Posts

Dear One,....I just recieved your reply to my post…You are a ‘dear’....Thank you…The Lord brought to my heart that their are ‘real’ people behind these posts…not just words or empty lines…but real lives..
    ..May I offer this….won’t you change your confession..“life & death is in the power of the tongue”....confess LIFE…Confess:  LOVE, FAITH & HOPE FILL MY HEART…fill my heart with ‘love’ Jesus, your LOVE,..& Holy Spirit, wash out what is not of you….in your name, JESUS, I pray…
    Imagine HIS LOVE filling your heart…replacing all the negative.  HE WILL DO IT!!
    I feel God is going to use you to help other individuals who are going through the trials such as yourself….TO God be ALL the GLORY!
    I will continue to pray & lift you up to our Father, Precious Jesus and Holy Spirit…
    Much love to you my dear one…..

6. kirklands27@yahoo.com
    baton rouge
    4   Posts

Thank you so much. I know now that they are really loving and caring people behind the prayers. love, faith, strength and peace are all the things that i pray for and speak into my life. those things are part of prayers everyday and night. Someone who i consider as my spiritual mother spoke those same words that i will be use to help other women in similar situation and I be their living testimony. So, God be the glory!!!!! Thank you again and be blessed!!!

7. satelitesarahnell(M)g
    Georgia
    900   Posts

God keep Guiding me !!!! Oh Lord Lord….... Thank You for helping me and my Therapist for bring back that muscle in my back one more it will be back to excellent…....

‹‹ Remove      FREEDOM ››