thank you , prayer for my health

1. granniesgirl2
    3   Posts

I thank God for continued healing and curing for your mom and pray for your healing and curing as well. Every morning when you wake when you thank God for allowing you to wake up ask him to put a hedge of protection over you and your mindto shamar you speak over your life decree and declare what it is you want Loose and bind the bad dreams in Jesus name. Life and death is in the power of the tounge. Proverbs 3:5-7 says trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to your own uinderstanding and in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path seek God for a Christ like mind speak to your body tell it to line up with God’s word tell your body it can’t fail you and you can’t fail it you can live how you want and how long you want. It’s in your mouth confess and believe. Be encouraged seek ways to alleviate the constipation and bladder problems if youre taking meds speak to it and tell it you are only designed to do what youre prescribe to do God is faithful stay faithful to him. Let go of everything that’s not like him seek him for direction and believe he will see you through this don’t doubt remember the word of God is powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword encourage yourself in his word apply it to your life and speak peace over your life peace that surpasses all understanding. Its time to walk in the things of God seek him diligently he said He would never leave your nor forsake you. let go of the stress it’s a silent killer kill the killer before the killer kills you.

2. babalwa
    10   Posts

I would like to thank God for delivering my mom from the illness (swollen feet)  , I want to say thank you for your prayers , I can see a breakthrough coming , she feels much better through your prayers .

I need prayers for my health and a devine protection over my life , I pray that God can deliver me from the sickess of constipation, blooder problem , stress , bad dreams ., in Jesus name .
    Amen