Prayer for stroke victim

1. Gajaa
    1   Posts

I had a stroke. I used to play the guitar in church, now I can’t. I owe $78,000 in student loan and I am working 2 days a week. I have a wife, rent, and bills to pay. I need some help. Please, please, please pray for me. I am 48 years old, and I believe that God can do all things.

Please pray for my wife, that she will stick by me through these troubled times.

2. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Father, Your word says when the enemy comes in like a flood that Your Spirit will lift up a standard against him, and Your Spirit lives in me and other’s on this prayercite and I ask for agreement in this prayer that this man will be restored back to health, that the financial debt be desolved and melted, and that this family and wife will stand by this man and love him as she meant to do from the beginning. I ask for this man to be able to receive the faith that is needed to go on and to be healed and that there will be much favor from You Father, for this family is lliving in Your word and by Your word, for their salvation. I ask all in the name of Jesus. amen.  love and peace

3. zoila fernandez
    7   Posts

DAR HEAVENLY FATHER:  I PRAISE YOU AND AORE YOU. THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSIBLE TO YOU, AND IN THE NAME OF JESUS I AM PRAYING FOR THIS YOUNG MAN FOR HEALING.  YOU ARE THE HEALER AND I DECLARE IN JESUS NAME THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HIM WILL PROSPER AND THAT THE HEALING POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS HEALING HIM NOW.  YOU WILL ALSO PAY ALL HIS BILLS. I COMMAND THE SPIRIT OF FEAR TO DEPART FROM THIS SON OF YOURS WHOM YOU DIED FOR IN THE CROSS AND BY YOUR STRIPES, HE IS ALREADY HEALED.  I PRAY THATAYOUR WILL IS BEING DONE RIGHT NOW, AND I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT IT IS YOUR WILL TO HEAL ALL!!! IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN

‹‹ deliverance      When Your Hut’s On Fire ››