Restore my marriage and my husband’s salvation

1. godschild4ever2011
    1   Posts

I am asking everyone to please pray for my husband’s salvation. He needs to be reborn and prayers are miracles.

I ask that god will put the precious blood of Jesus in this marriage and family.
    I asked god to convict him of his sinful behaviors of lust, adultery,flirtation, lying.  I ask god to reveal to my husband to see his sin and turn to god with a pure heart and mind.

God please grace my husband with the holy spirit so he can become the godly man, godly husband and godly father that you intended him to be.

Please change me god so he can see the changes that can only be done thru you.

Please restore this marriage to the type of marraige that god intended.
    Please pray for this family and marriage.
    God bless.

2. lolakalola7
    11   Posts

Father God, I touch and come into agreement in prayer with my sister-in-Christ for her husband’s salvation and restoration of their marriage…Please mold him into the godly man that he was created to be…Lord, touch his heart and let him see the blessings You have given him with his praying wife and his family…I pray for peace, love, unity, and forgiveness in their marriage…We place our total trust in You, Lord, to completely restore their marriage…We place this petition in Your hands, and we thank You, Father, in advance for receiving and answering this prayer according to Your will.  No weapon formed against us shall prosper!  We claim victory over all things that try to come against us in the Name of Jesus!  Amen.

3. lucidity
    7   Posts

I’m in one accord with you, my prayer is almost the same, I’m praying for your situation in the spirit, please agree with me for a breakthrough in my situation.
    Thank you,