Feel like I am being oppressed Need your prayers

1. Need jesus
    1   Posts

I wanted to see if anyone has gone through an oppression while no matter what you do you don’t feel any relief I have gone to church on and off through out my life and everytime I seem to slip away finally I made my mind up and have been giving 100% to God now as I prepare for church each week my minds is flooded with every wrong that I have ever done I feel embarassed ashamed unworthy a failure
    If anyone could help me please do so I am praying for help from Jesus and need some assistance please

2. SitaSingh
    1   Posts
    Need jesus - 24 July 2011 08:07 PM

I wanted to see if anyone has gone through an oppression while no matter what you do you don’t feel any relief I have gone to church on and off through out my life and everytime I seem to slip away finally I made my mind up and have been giving 100% to God now as I prepare for church each week my minds is flooded with every wrong that I have ever done I feel embarassed ashamed unworthy a failure
    If anyone could help me please do so I am praying for help from Jesus and need some assistance please

Sometimes all we are riminded of is our pass to discourage us,when i feel like that i keep searching the word that tells me the truth. God has given us a new heart and a new spirit. Old things have past away.

3. debras.mk@gmail.com
    DeSoto
    4   Posts

Remember you are now new. And God has forgiven you for your past.

Ask the lord to bless you with a pray partner that is seasoned in the lord.

Be blessed.