ISAIAH 61:3 (PUT ON THE) Garment of Praise for the spirit of heaviness

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING,THANK YOU FOR THE REVELATION TO BLESSED YOUR NAME AT ALL TIMES,THANK YOU FOR REVELATION TO PRAISE YOU IN THE MIST OF THE TRIAL,IN THE MIST OF THE TEST,IN THE MIST OF THE STORM,FATHER THANK YOU FOR THE GARMENT OF PRAISE IN THE VALLEY OF DECISIONS NOW,THANK YOU FOR YOU ARE A GREAT,AND MIGHTY GOD,THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO THEE,YOU ALONG ARE GOD,GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS,YOU ARE A AWESOME GOD,NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO YOU,THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE TO PUT ON THE GARMENT OF PRAISE,AND THANKSGIVING TODAY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
    GOD WANTS TO ESTABLISH BEAUTY FOR ASHES,THE OIL OF JOY FOR MOURNING,THE GARMENT OF PRAISE FOR THE SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS,THAT WE MIGHT BE CALLED TREES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,THE PLANTING OF THE LORD,THAT HE MIGHT BE GLORIFIED.

DICTIONARY–verb (used with object) APPOINT:1. to name or assign to a position, an office, or the like; designate: to appoint a new treasurer; to appoint a judge to the bench. 2. to determine by authority or agreement; fix; set: to appoint a time for the meeting. 3. Law . to designate (a person) to take the benefit of an estate created by a deed or will. 4. to prescribe or ordain: laws appointed by tribunal 5.  to equip with necessary or usual features; furnish: a well-appointed hotel.  Synonyms: 1.  choose, select. 2.  prescribe, establish.

1 CHRONICLES 29:9-11 Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Nehemiah 9:5b"Stand up and bless the LORD your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise.

Psalm 18:46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

Psalm 28:6 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

Psalm 31:21 Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.

Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Psalm 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Psalm 72:18 Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.

Psalm 106:48 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Psalm 113:2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.

Psalm 115:15 Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.

Psalm 118:26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

Ezekiel 3:12 Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the LORD from his place

Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people

KJ V Psalm 34:1. I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. 3 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.

Isaiah 30:18 And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR WORD IS QUICK AND POWERFUL,THANK YOU FOR SHOWING YOURSELF STRONG AND MIGHTY ON OUR BEHALF WHOSE HEART IS WHOLLY TOWARD YOU,THANK YOU FOR GOING BEFORE US AND FIGHTING THE ENEMIES FOR US FOR YOUR NAME SAKE,THANK YOU FOR THE REVELATION OF YOUR ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS,GREAT IS YOUR LOVINGKINDNESS TOWARD US,FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR SHIELD,AND FOR TEACHING US TO DEPEND ON YOU THROUGH YOUR WORD,THE LEADING OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,YOUR PRESENCE,AND YOUR DIVINE FAVOR WHICH IS FOR A LIFETIME,THANK YOU FOR TAKING AWAY THE REPROACH FROM THOSE WHO CALL ON YOUR NAME,AND IS SEEKING YOUR FACE,AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD,WE GIVE YOU ALL THE HONOR,AND PRASIE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,AMEN

3. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

EPHESIANS 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Hebrew 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.