God’s Mercy and forgiveness

1. Polycarp Essien
    London
    1   Posts

I thank God for all what He has done for me since I was born. I pray God to have mercy on me and forget and forgive me of all my sins.

I was given a guilty verdict at crown court, Croydon, and I refuse to take such verdict as I am a child of God. Guilty is not my portion. I refuse it in Jesus name - Amen

I pray God to turn that verdict around and give me discharge and aquited on the 22nd August, 2011when I will be going for judgement. I can NEVER be sent to prison in Jesus name - Amen.

I pray for God’s miracle, mercy and victory in Jesus name I pray - Amen.

I thank God for answering my prayers. I promise to worship Him through out my life. I will testify His name and His glorious works everywhere I go.

I thank God for setting me free, I thank God for my victory. I thank God for my freedom.

Thank you Jesus.

2. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

DEAR SIR, NO ONE WANT’S TO GO TO PRISON AND BE LOCKED UP. I LIFT YOU UP IN PRAY TO CHRIST JESUS AND ASK FOR INTERVENTION THAT YOUR PRAYER OF NOT BEING CONVICTED AND SENTANCED TO PRISON BE HEARD AND BE MADE INTO A SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE. GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS. KEEP PRAYING AS WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU. GOD DOESN’T LIE. WHEN HE MAKES A PROMISE IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN COUNT ON IT. SORRY FOR YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. BLESS YOU