PSALM 118:8 IT IS BETTER TO TRUST IN THE LORD THAN TO PUT CONFIDENCE IN MAN.

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

PSALM 118:8 IT IS BETTER TO TRUST IN THE LORD THAN TO PUT CONFIDENCE IN MAN.

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR THE MEASURE OF FAITH,THE SEED OF FAITH IN YOU LORD,THANK YOU FOR THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME,FOR YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM A NAME THAT’S ABOVE EVERY NAME,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS DIVINE GIFTS AND WORK IN US,THANK YOU FOR REVELATIONS ON SPEAKING YOUR WORD IN FAITH,KNOWING THAT YOU WILL BACK YOUR WORD UP IN MANIFESTATION TO DESTROY YOKES AND REMOVE BURDENS,THANK YOU FOR YOUR PERFECT TIMING,YOU CAN MAKE EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR TIMING,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR TEACHING US TO TOTALLY TRUST IN YOU,AND LEAN NOT TO OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING,THANK YOU FOR YOU DIVINE FAVOR,THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Mark 11:22-24 KJV)22.And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
    23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.  24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Psalm 118:9 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

Proverbs 3:26 For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Proverbs 14:26In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

Isaiah 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Colossians 2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Revelation 12:11
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.(death to self will,for God’s perfect will

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Ruth 2:12 The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

PHILIPPIANS 2l 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

2 Samuel 22:31 As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: He is a buckler to all them that trust in Him.

Psalm 7:1 O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

Psalm 9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 18:30As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Psalm 20:7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 31:1 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

Psalm 31:6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.

Psalm 31:14 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.

Psalm 32:10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Psalm 34:22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

Psalm 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Psalm 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.

PROVERBS 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths

3. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

We should have confidence in God because He is in control of everything.

In the Bible it is clearly outlined that God is sovereign over everything. Even Satan needs to have permission to enter into our lives and attack us. God is in control of everything, except for the choices that we make, including nature!
    I believe that the greatest faith in God comes from those who believe that He is sovereign, and can still trust, love, and respect Him.

Knowing that God is in control of all things can give you the confidence to do what you never thought you could do. It will give you the power to fulfill God’s will in ways you never thought possible. When you finally believe God in in control of all things, that is when you truly begin to experience God’s miraculous healing and call for your life.
    However knowing God is in control of all things will also require us to continually be in God’s word. You see the truth is, bad things happen, and since God is in control of everything, we will need to turn to the Lord often so that we can understand Him more.

When the reality of this world comes charging at us, our personal relationship with the Lord is the only thing that will keep us grounded.
    There will be people who will tell you that God is not in control of nature, among other things. But the reality is God is in control of everything, except us. You see we have what the enemy doesn’t have, choice.

We can either choose to have confidence in the Lord, or not. We can choose whether or not to have the Lord be in control of our life. We can choose whether or not we will surrender to His will, or continue to pursue our own will.
    Either way, God has a plan and we can choose to be apart of it, or we can choose to turn out backs on it.

Dear Lord,
    Forgive me for not having the confidence to be who you made me to be out of fear. Lord through my fear I have turned my back on You, and today I choose to turn my back on fear. Lord help me to grow into the fearless creation You made many years ago. I long to be in your presence and to serve You completely. I give you my heart, my will, and my life. Lord have mercy on me. I pray this in Jesus’ name – Amen!

4. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

TO SISTER C.J. WHITE, IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO MY FIRST QUESTION TO COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS, PLEASE DON’T ASSUME THAT JUST BECAUSE A FEW OF US ARE BEING HARRASSED I AM AFRAID. I HAVE BEEN GIFTED WITH COURAGE. AND I DO LEAN ON GOD FOR EVERYTHING. THANK YOU.