I BINDED THE SPIRIT OF WITCHCRAFT IN THE NAME OF JESUS,THE LORD REBUKE YOU SATAN

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

I BINDED THE SPIRIT OF WITCHCRAFT IN THE NAME OF JESUS,THE LORD REBUKE YOU SATAN AND I LOOSE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH TO DESTROY THAT SPIRIT OF WITCHCRAFT AND DIVINATION,AND FAMILIAR SPIRITS, NOW IN JESUS NAME,THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST ALL WITCHCRAFT,AND IN THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW,AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD TO THE GLORY OF GOD ALMIGHTY,GLORY TO GOD,HE ALONE IS GOD,THERE IS NONE ELSE.

Zechariah 3:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Jude 1:9
    Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Psalm 8:1 O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

Psalm 148:13 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven

EPHESIANS 1:17.That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18.The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19.And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20.Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21.Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22.And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,  23.Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

(KJV)Philippians 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8.And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.  9.Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:  10.That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;  11.And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

PHILIPPIANS 2: 9.Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10.That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11.And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

MICAH 5:9.Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

10.And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:

11.And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:

12.And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

13.Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

14.And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.

15.And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Deuteronomy 18:9-11 (KJV)9.When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

10.There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11.Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

ACTS 16: 16.And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

17.The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18.And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

JESUS SAID WHATSOEVER I BINDED IN THE EARTH IT IS BOUND IN HEAVEN,AND WHATSOEVER I LOOSE IN THE EARTH IT IS LOOSE IN HEAVEN,JESUS SAID MARGRETA I GIVE YOU THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM,TO BIND AND TO LOOSE…IN THE NAME OF JESUS I LOOSE THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST TO DESTROY THE EVIL WORKS OF THE EVIL ONE, NOW IN JESUS NAME,I LOOSE THE HOLY ANGELS OF GOD FROM HEAVEN INTO THE EARTH REALM NOW IN JESUS NAME,I BINDED UP ALL FEAR,TORMENTING,,SUDICIDE,MURDERING,PERVERSE SPIRITS NOW IN JESUS NAME,THE BLOOD,THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST THE EVIL ONE,AND I BINDED UP ALL THE EVIL WORKS OF SATAN NOW IN JESUS NAME, I BINDED UP ALL DECEPTION ,.AND LIES,I BINDED THE LIAR UP NOW IN JESUS NAME,I LOOSE THE TRUTH WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD NOW TO BE A REALITY IN PEOPLE HEARTS,AND SOULS,IN THE NAME OF JESUS,AMEN GLORY TO GOD,JESUS IS LORD,JESUS IS LORD,JESUS IS LORD,JESUS IS MY LORD.