JESUS SAID IN Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down,and shaken together,and running over,shall men give into your

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR ANOINTED AND OBEDIENT MONEY ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES IN GLORY TO COME FORTH AND DESTROY YOKES,AND REMOVE BURDENS,AS YOUR CHILDREN OBEY YOU OUT OF LOVE AND FAITH,AND AS THEY KEEP SPEAKING YOUR COVENANT WORD IN FAITH WITH THANKSGIVING UNTO YOU IN BEING A DOER OF YOUR WORD, IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

JESUS SAID IN Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

JESUS SAID IN John 6:37
    All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE THAT COMES IN THE NAME OF JESUS,THAT NO ONE WILL BE TURNED AWAY,BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS THE GREATESS AMONG ALL,AND THERE IS NONE THAT IS GREATER THEN YOU,LORD.
    THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD MAKETH RICH AND YOU ADD NO SORROW WITH IT,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR IT IS YOUR GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOUR CHILDREN YOUR KINGDOM,FATHER THANK YOU FOR TEACHING US TO PROFIT IN YOUR NAME,AND GIVE US WISDOM WITH OUR PERSONAL FINANCES,AND WISDOM WITH THE FINANCES YOU HAVE INSTRUCTED US TO SET ASIDE JUST TO BE A BLESSING TO WHOSOEVER COMES IN THE NAME OF JESUS,FOR NO ONE CAN CALL JESUS LORD EXCEPT BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,WE GIVE YOU PRAISE,BE GLORIFIED IN OUR GIVING,AND IN OUR RECEIVING,AND IN OUR BEING A BLESSING AS UNTO YOU.

Psalm 37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Psalm 40:8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Psalm 35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Psalm 118:25 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Isaiah 48:17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

NUMBERS 6:24.The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: 25.The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:  26.The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.