God we need Your financial help today. I know You are faithful and helped us in the past, but now it is one thing after another. With no money for Chr

1. CRTT
    13   Posts

406 views and only 1 person has posted a prayer….............. “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.” Mark 11: 24 Lord God, we live in disturbing days.
    Across the world prices rise, debts increase, banks collapse, jobs are taken away, and fragile security is under threat. Loving God, meet us in our fear and hear our prayer.Be a tower of strength amidst the shifting sands, and a light in the darkness.Help us receive your gift of peace and fix our hearts where true joys are to be found,Father, we pray for the many who are trapped by growing burdens of debt, who see no way out, and who despair for their future.Give them courage to tackle the problems they face, clarity in making decisions which will turn their situation around, and faith that, as they cry to you in their trouble, you will deliver them from their distress.We come asking for love and compassion so that the faithful may reach out to people in need and stand alongside those who bear such burdens as debt and other forms of impoverishment
    Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

2. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Christmas is the time for celebrating, anticipating, hoping, baking, cookies, presents given and received, special worship services and parties with family and friends. The holiday season can be a wonderful time with many blessings. But for some it is a time of loneliness, stress, tension, broken relations, unmet expectations and/or loss.

As Satan tries to steal your joy during this holy season with concerns over family relationships and dynamics, you have to continually counterattack him with reminders from God’s word that God knows your hurts.

When Satan attacks your heart and tries to steal your spiritual JOY, make sure you turn it around – remember how much God the Father and God the Son LOVE you and understand where you are. God wants to have His children talk to Him, rely on Him, bring their hurts to Him. He will pour out His gracious blessings from His abundance.

During the difficult times of the holiday season, I pray you will be filled with the abundance of God’s gracious blessings so that you are deeply content. Rely fully on God so that nothing can shake you.

Dear God, we commit everything that SRS and family are going through to you and asking for your guidance and protection. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

As you continue to pray for your finances, put your trust in Him, and He will give you peace in your heart. And as you look expectantly for the answer, may you see His wonderful provision!

Jesus said we are to keep asking, keep seeking, and keep knocking (Matthew 7:7-11, Luke 11:5-13).  Remember, God yields good things to those who struggle.  Don’t be discouraged.  Keep praying.

FYI. . Please check on the website to see if your mortgagee is a participant of HOPE NOW, an alliance between counselors, mortgage companies, investors, and other mortgage market participants. This alliance maximize outreach efforts to homeowners in distress to help them stay in their homes and create a unified, coordinated plan to reach and help as many homeowners as possible. The members of this alliance recognize that by working together, they will be more effective than by working independently.  May be you can get assistance through this mortgage company alliance. I hope that this is helpful information and that you will receive the necessary assistance.

3. SRS
    34   Posts

Please every single person who stops to read this pray with me.
    The mortgage company called this morning, they will not wait nor compromise, my husbands stress levels are so high, please Dear God Please touch his heart and help relieve his tension. The vehicle loan officials will begin calling tomorrow, the propane, and electric are soon to be gone, Dear God in heaven please give me strength, the insurance just called as I was typing this, please forgive my anxiety, you are the one true God the Alpha & Omega and I know above all things that you will take care of us, I know whatever happens that it will be your will, if I lose everything, they are material things that I shouldn’t be concerned with, if the stress is to much for my husband and he leaves, I know that you Dear God will still love me, and please forgive him, he is very new to You and Your word.. Some burdens are too heavy to be borne alone because of a sudden flood of problems, lack of adequate Bible teaching or spiritual immaturity. Please forgive him. Forgive me for all my sins for I have sinned against you, I know white lies such as its in the mail, the money is coming soon, are lies none the less and to lie is a sin, please forgive me Dear Lord my God, I am trying to make myself have more faith please forgive me and hold me dear to your heart, please forgive me for not telling my husband the greatness of our troubles, I am not sure he could take in more pressure, and as I have stated he is only just learned about you and your word and was not raised in it and taught to trust and believe in You. Please Dear God Almighty Forgive me. I come on bended knee and confess and praise you for everything you have done in my life and this world God you are perfection, and I just a spot of mud on your hem. Matthew, records Jesus as saying, Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven, for where two or three come together in My name, there I am with them. Matt. 18:19,20.

4. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

Take comfort in His Word, knowing that He both knows your needs and hears your prayers offered according to His will (I John 5:14-15).

Dear God, Please bless SRS and meet all of her/his needs. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Shine like a candle and never lose hope, for every long journey needs the first step. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

5. SRS
    34   Posts

Dear God,
    I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love.
    I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith.I lost my Job in May, I have been working whenever I can doing whatever I can, but it isnt enough to cover the bills. I need $5500.00 this week to pay house, cars, insurance, propane electric, our pay will not be near enough, my children will not get anything store bought this year at christmas, everything will be homeade, even though I know they want dolls, dsi’s , dinosaurs etc… they are dissapointed but gateful!  such good babies so young to be so dissapointed it breaks my heart, but would break my heart worse for them to not have a house, or to be cold. Our mortgage company is ruthless, and have foreclosed on several hundred loans I feel Blessed to have been able to keep up this long, we have no where to live no where to turn and finacial burdens along with stress is tearing our marriage apart, my husband works hard but we cannot keep up. please Bless us with a Miracle, I know so many others are in this same situation, Please Lord bless them and relieve their burdens as well.
    I know and trust that my debts will be paid and money will flow into my life.
    I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide.
    I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state.
    I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life.
    I learn to manage my finances wisely,I seek help where needed.
    And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love. I thank you now Lord ! for all the blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know you are not done with me yet. In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen. Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world.
    Thank you, God.
    Amen