Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Single Mom
    South Africa
    10   Posts

Dearly Beloved
    Please continue keeping Gabriela and I in prayer, the home situation is just not getting better. My bipolar sister and I just keep not getting along. i just feel that I have no life and no time out, All of me is centred around 4 year old Gabriela who’s dad sees her when he feels I guess, he has another child now and with a new lady friend who sends me ugly messages without me communicating with her. Please pray for them Nicole and Chad also for Salvation Deliverance. then its work, i have taken the advice offered by someone the community housing in Cape town i cannot apply as I am not credit clear i am really trusting god to get our of debt to be freee for my child and I. work is also a challenge i do not have a permanent job i am on contract please pray with me for a permanent position so i can get structure in my life. i think dealing with all this stress has pushed many away from me, i do not have anyone that i can tallk to besides God now he is all I have and all of you who supports me with love and prayer. Especially keep little Gab in prayer as well who is only 4 and been exposed to lots of strife in the house as well. for her to be bold courageous and not lack the father figure my hear is that God is her and my father ..... love you all - I am contactable on hould you want to make contact with me you are welcome

2. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

DEAR SINGLE MOM, I KNOW IT’S TOUGH BEING A SINGLE PARENT AND WITH ALL YOU HAVE GOING ON IT MUST BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. I PRAY THAT GOD GRANTS YOU EVERYTHING IN YOUR PRAYER, I WILL PRAY FOR SALVATION AND DELIVERANCE FOR NICOLE AND CHAD. I ASK GOD TO WATCH OVER YOU AND GABRIELLA YOUR PRECIOUS CHILD, THAT HE RELEASE A FLOW OF MONEY FROM HEAVEN TO GET YOU OUT OF DEBT AND THAT HE SEE’S FIT TO GIVE YOU A PERMANENT JOB. WITH GOD WE CAN DO ALL THINGS. I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH UNTIL YOUR GIFTS COME, AND ALL THINGS THAT WE ASK FOR BELIEVING WILL HAPPEN.

3. CJWhite
    Carrollton, Virginia
    4809   Posts

I know that you are walking through some very difficult times in your life right now. Do not give up. Although life is never easy, things will improve for you.

The Bible says, “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart” (Hebrews 12:2-3).

These are words of perfect wisdom, faith, and encouragement. Fix your eyes upon Jesus. Dwell on His provisions for you. Remind yourself often of what He has done for you. Refresh yourself by reading your Bible and by meditating on every revelation and insight He gives to you. Reading the Bible and praying will build up your faith. Fill your thoughts with His promises and His faithfulness to you in the past. Spend time with Him, and let Him know how you are feeling. He knows what you need, but He wants to hear from you.

Release your burdens to Him. Receive His blessing of healing for you, whether it is in your body, your finances, your family/personal relationships or your emotions. Take the time to pray, then be still and listen for His voice. He will speak to you. You can expect Him to bring you comfort and peace even if you do not see an immediate change in your circumstances.

Thank Him for His faithfulness. He is trustworthy and you can praise Him for that. He will empower you to rise above the situation and function with His peace. Be bold and courageous and honor Him. This is the time to draw close to the Lord. He will strengthen you and encourage you.

May the Lord your God lift you up and restore you by the power of His Holy Spirit. May your heart be blessed with the knowledge of God’s great love for you. Psalm 16 says that in His presence is fullness of joy. May you experience His presence in ways you’ve never known before now. God bless you with His peace.

‹‹ ANGER      PERSONAL PRAYER ››