JESUS SAID IN MATTHEW 7:7.Ask,and it shall be given you;seek, And ye shall find, knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

JESUS SAID John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in My Name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

JESUS SAID IN MATTHEW 7:7.Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8.For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

THE LORD PUT IT ON MY HEART TO MEDITATE IN HIS WORD FROM MATTHEW 7,SO I BEGAN TO MEDITATE HIS WORD IN MY HEART,AND IN MY THOUGHTS,IN MY SOUL,THE MORE I MEDITATED ON HIS WORD,THE MORE HIS WORD BECAME APART OF ME,WHEN I WAS FILLED UP WITH HIS WORD ON ASKING,FIRST I ASKED THE FATHER ACCORDING TO HIS WORD,AND IN HIS NAME,AND HE BEGAN TO PUT IT ON MY HEART TO ASK IN THE NATURAL,WHEN I OBEYED HIM,SOME ANSWERED THE PRAYER,OTHERS DID NOT,SO I WENT BACK TO THE FATHER AND HE SAID I KNEW WHO WOULD ANSWER AND I KNEW THOSE WHO WOULD NOT,THEN HE GAVE ME DIVINE INSTRUCTIONS TO KNOCK ON DOORS,SOME ANSWERED AND THEIR HEARTS WERE FILLED WITH HIS LOVE AND PEACE,JOY,AND ABUNDANCE TO SHARE WITH ME,THE OTHERS DID NOT OPEN THEIR DOORS,I WENT BACK TO THE FATHER AND SAID I KNOCKED ON THE DOORS YOU INSTRUCTED ME TOO,HE SAID YES I KNOW,I KNEW THE ONES WHO WOULD WILLINGLY OPEN THE DOORS AND BE A BLESSING TO YOU,AND I KNEW THE ONES THAT WOULD NOT,THEN HE SAID I TURN THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE. SO HE SENT ME OUT TO SEEK,BECAUSE I SOUGHT HIM FIRST,AND WHILE I WAS SEEKING I FOUND HIM,EVERYWHERE I WENT THE LORD HAS BEEN WITH ME,HIS LOVE,HIS JOY,HIS PEACE,HIS MERCIES,HIS KINDNESS,HIS SHIELD,HIS FAVOR,HIS GREAT GRACE,THROUGH IT ALL,HE’S BEEN WITH ME,MY POINT IS THIS; WHEN WE SEEK HIM,AND LEARN HIM,AND KEEP LEARNING HIM,AND LEARN HIS WORD,AND HIDE HIS WORD IN OUR HEARTS,WE WILL ALWAYS FIND HIM IN THE LEAD,THROUGH IT ALL,HE WILL BE THERE FOR US,BECAUSE HIS LOVE IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE,NOBODY CAN DO FOR US LIKE JESUS. AND GOD THE FATHER USES NATURAL THINGS LIKE JOBS,IDEAS,HIS FAVOR,PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING,AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE WILLING,AND HE CAN USE HARDHARDED PEOPLE FOR HIS DIVINE PURPOSE SO HIS PERFECT WILL TO BE DONE. DON’T EVER GIVE UP ON THE LORD HIS WAYS ARE HIGHER THAN OUR NATURAL WAYS,HIS THOUGHTS ARE HIGHER THAN OUR NATURAL THINKING. GOD CAN ALSO USE HIS SUPERNATURAL POWER TO INTERVEN,OR BRING THE BLESSING,MY POINT IS DON’T LIMIT GOD THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME,BECAUSE HE KNOWS THOSE WHO ARE TRUSTING IN HIM,THEIR VERY BREATH OF LIFE DEPENDS ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

John 14:14. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

JOHN 15: 4.Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5.I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6.If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

.7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8.Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

9.As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10.If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.

11.These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.  12This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY OF YOUR THOUGHTS UNLESS YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TEACHING FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH ME,AND GOD SPEAKS TO YOUR HEART.

THANK YOU, IN THE LORD’S SERVICE,JESUS IS MY LORD

COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS
    MARGRETA

3. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

1 Chronicles 16:10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

2 Chronicles 15:2 And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The LORD is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

Psalm 9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

Psalm 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Psalm 34:10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

Psalm 40:16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.

Isaiah 34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read:

Isaiah 41:17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.

Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

Isaiah 51:1 Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

Isaiah 55:6
    Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: