EVERYONE THAT IS IN NEED OF GOD’S DIVINE INTERVENTION FOR DEBT FORGIVENESS,AND DEBT CANCELLATION COME IN AGREEMENT

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR FORGIVING OUR EARTHLY DEBTS,AND THANK YOU FOR TOUCHING HEARTS TO FORGIVE OUR DEBTS,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR SUPERNATURAL DEBT CANCELLATIONS,ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES IN GLORY,AND FATHER HELP THE DEBTORS TO SEE THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN IF THEY LOST THEIR JOBS,OR WAS TERMINATED FROM THEIR JOBS, OR IF THEIR JOBS WERE OUTSOURCED,THAT THEIR HEART IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE OF PAYING OFF THEIR DEBTS IF THEY HAD THE MONEY TO DO SO,SOME FOLKS HAVE EVEN LOSS THEIR HOMES,AND ALL THEIR POSSESIONS,FATHER I’M ASKING THAT YOUR MERCY BECOME A REALITY IN PEOPLE’S HEART,KNOWING IT COULD VERY WELL BE ONE OF THEM WHO LOSES THEIR JOB AND HOME,FATHER HELP US TO BE COMPASSIONATE,EVERYBODY IS NOT OUT TO GET OVER ON OTHERS. THE MAJORITY OF THE TIMES IT IS BECAUSE OF LOST INCOME,FATHER GIVE US YOUR HEART,EVEN AS JESUS TOLD THE PARABLE ABOUT THE FORGIVING KING WHO FORGAVE THE DEBT,AND THE MAN WENT AFTER SOME ONE THAT OWED HIM SOME MONEY BUT HE DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH MERCY IN HIM,THE MERCY THAT WAS SHOWN TOO HIM TO FORGIVE THAT PERSON THAT OWED HIM MONEY,LET US BE MERCIFUL TO OTHERS,EVEN WHEN YOU GIVE US THE SAME MERCY,THAT NONE OF US DESERVE,IT’S ONLY THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS,AND ALL THAT JESUS HAS DONE,AND IN JESUS NAME,WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR FOR FORGIVENESS OF DEBTS NOW

2 Kings 4:7 Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.

Matthew 6:11-13(KJV) 11.Give us this day our daily bread. 12.And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.13.And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

MATTHEW 18:18.Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19.Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20.For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

21.Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22.Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

23.Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24.And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25.But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26.The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

27.Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

28.But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29.And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

30.And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

31.So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32.Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33.Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

34.And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35.So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

LUKE 7:40.And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.

41.There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty.

42.And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?

43.Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.

44.And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.

45.Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet.

46.My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.

47.Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

48.And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.

49.And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?

50.And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.

Luke 16 (KJV)1.And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.

2.And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.

3.Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.

4.I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.

5.So he called every one of his lord’s debtors unto him, and said unto the first, How much owest thou unto my lord?

6.And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.

7.Then said he to another, And how much owest thou? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said unto him, Take thy bill, and write fourscore.

8.And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

3. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Isaiah 41:17 When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.

Philippians 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Proverbs 16:3 Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.

MALACHI 3:10.Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.  11.And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

JESUS SAID IN Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

JESUS SAID IN Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

JESUS SAID IN Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR ADDING YOUR FAVOR,AND GOODNESS,YOUR SILVER AND GOLD UNTO US AS WE HAVE OBEYED YOU IN FAITH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN