ARE YOU OPPRESSED? ARE YOU DEPRESSED? JESUS SAID IN MATTHEW 11:27 COME UNTO ME

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Matthew 11:27-29 (KJV) 28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls

FATHER GOD REVEAL TO US HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO BE RENEWED IN THE SPIRIT OF OUR MINDS,OUR THINKING,OUR ACTIONS,HELP US TO BELEIVE,AND HELP OUR UNBELIEF,HELP US TO RECIEVE YOUR HEALING BY FAITH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR REVEALING TO US HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO BE RENEWED IN THE SPIRIT OF OUR MINDS,OUR THINKING,OUR ACTIONS BY THE POWER OF YOUR WORD AS WE MEDITATE IN YOUR WORD,FATHER GOD YOUR WORD SAYS THAT YOU ARE NO RESPECTOR OF PERSON,THAT YOU ARE STILL THE SAME GOD YESTERDAY,TODAY,AND FOREVER,YOU ARE STILL DOING THE MIRACULOUS,IF WE ONLY BELEIVE,AND GET IN OBEDIENCE TO YOUR WORD.FATHER GOD HELP US TO REALIZE THAT YOUR PERFECT WILL IS FOR US TO LIVE LONG,AND STRONG,PROPEROUS,IN GOOD HEALTH IN THE NATURAL WORLD BUT UP HELD BY THE POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND YOUR POWERFUL WORD.

WE MUST NOT BE DECIEVED,GOD HAS GIVEN US A WAY OF ESCAPE,AND IT IS THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS,THE NAME OF JESUS,BEING FILLED WITH GOD’S HOLY SPIRIT,AND BEING FILLED WITH HIS WORD,BEING FILLED WITH THANKSGIVING AND PRAISE UNTO HIM,GOD HAS GIVEN US A WAY OF ESCAPE FROM THE SNARES OF THE EVIL ONE. BUT WE MUST CHOOSE,GOOD OVER EVIL,WE MUST BE PERSUADED IN OUR HEARTS THAT GOD CANNOT LIE,AND THAT HIS WORD IS TRUE.

Isaiah 53:4-6 (KJV) 4.Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5.But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6.All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD, JESUS HAS BORNE OUR GRIEFS,JESUS HAS CARRIED OUR SORROWS,YET WE DID ESTEEM JESUS STRICKEN,SMITTEN OF GOD,AND AFFLICTED. BUT JESUS WAS WOUNDED FOR OUR TRANSGRESSIONS,JESUS WAS BRUISED FOR OUR INIQUITIES,THE CHASTISEMENT OF OUR PEACE WAS UPON JESUS,AND WITH JESUS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED.

Exodus 3:9 Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.

Deuteronomy 26:7 And when we cried unto the LORD God of our fathers, the LORD heard our voice, and looked on our affliction, and our labour, and our oppression:

2 Kings 13:4 And Jehoahaz besought the LORD, and the LORD hearkened unto him: for he saw the oppression of Israel, because the king of Syria oppressed them.

DIFFINITION OF OPPRESSION:1. the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner. 2. an act or instance of oppressing. 3. the state of being oppressed. 4. the feeling of being heavily burdened, mentally or physically, by troubles, adverse conditions, anxiety, etc.

Synonyms 1.  tyranny, despotism, persecution. 3, 4.  hardship, suffering.

Antonyms 1.  kindness, justice.

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING US FROM ALL OPPRESSION,THANK YOU FOR BINDING UP THE WOUNDS OF HURTING PEOPLE,THANK YOU FOR REVELATIONS ON YOUR KINDNESS AND JUSTICE IN OUR EARTHLY LIVES HID IN CHRIST JESUS,FATHER YOUR WORD SAYS THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD,SHALL BE SAVE,WE CALL ON JESUS NOW,AND WE THANK YOU FOR THE MANIFESTATION OF YOUR POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME TO BE DEMONSTRATED IN US,FATHER GOD WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT,HIS DIIVNE WORK IN US AND FOR US,AND WE THANK YOU FOR HOLY SPIRIT’S FRUIT IN US WORKING THROUGH US,WE THANK YOU FOR HOLY SPIRIT’S GIFTS THAT HE GIVES AS HE WILLS IN JESUS NAME,WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY NOW

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Psalm 119:133-135 (KJV) 133.Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. 134.Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts. 135.Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.

Ecclesiastes 4:1-3 (KJV)1.So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter.  2.Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive.  3.Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

READ JOHN CHAPTER 14 JESUS SAID THE FATHER WILL GIVE US ANOTHER COMFORTER,THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH,HOLY SPIRIT IS OUR COMFORTER,AND HE KNOWS HOW TO COMFORT THE HEART,SOUL,AND BODY,BECAUSE THE TEMPLE OF GOD BELONGS TO HIM,AND WHEN YOUR BODY BECOMES HOLY SPIRIT’S TEMPLE,HE WILL TEACH US HOW TO YIELD OUR MEMBERS UNTO GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS,AND HOLINESS,GOD’S HOLY SPIRIT IS AWESOM,HE’S WONDERFUL,GENTLE,KIND,PATIENT,LONGSUFFERING,HE’S BRINGS THE REALITY OF GOD’S WORDS TO LIFE IN OUR HEARTS WHEN WE WELCOME HIM,SURRENDER TO HIM,YIELD OUR TEMPLES TO HIM,HE ALONG CAN MAKE US FIT FOR THE MASTER’S USE,AND THE MASTER IS JESUS CHRIST,LORD OF LORDS, AND KING OF KINGS, SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD,JESUS IS LORD.

Ecclesiastes 5:7-9(KJV) 7.For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.  8.If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.(GOD IS HIGHER,AND ALMIGHTY)  9.Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field.

Isaiah 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

JESUS SAID IN Matthew 6:33 (KJV)33.But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you

EZEKIEL 22: 29.The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.
    30.And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the angel of His Presence saved them: in His love and in His pity, He redeemed them; and He bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

3. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

ISAIAH 61:b.“The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness”

Psalm 34 (KJV) 1.I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
    2.My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
    3.O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
    4.I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 100 (KJV) 1.Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

2.Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3.Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4.Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5.For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

4. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

THANK YOU SISTER FOR WRITING THESE LONG PRAYERS ON OPPRESSION ETC.  YES I AM DEFINITELY OPPRESSED, I HAVE ASKED THIS ENEMY TO STOP BUT SHE JUST KEEPS HURLING INSULTS, I THINK THE DEVIL IS PLAYING IN HER MIND. RELENTLESS INTENTIONAL INSULTS.  YES, I’M OPPRESSED, #1 AND #2.  AND IT’S TREMENDOUSLY DIFFICULT NOT TO STICK UP FOR MYSELF, I AM A PRAYER WARRIOR. I’M GOING OFF LINE FOR A WEEK TO TAKE A REST AND READ THE BIBLE AND STUDY AND SAY PRAYERS FOR MY SON.  THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS.

5. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Ecclesiastes 5:7-9(KJV) 7.For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.  8.If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.(GOD IS HIGHER,AND ALMIGHTY)  9.Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field.

Isaiah 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

JESUS SAID IN Matthew 6:33 (KJV)33.But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you

6. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

SISTER, YOU HAVE WRITTEN IMPORTANT QUOTES AND PRAYERS. THEY APPLY TO MANY OF US BUT ESPECIALLY WHAT I WENT THROUGH, I THINK THE STORM IS OVER. AMEN. THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU TODAY.

7. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

Matthew 11:27-29 (KJV) 28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls

FATHER GOD REVEAL TO US HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO BE RENEWED IN THE SPIRIT OF OUR MINDS,OUR THINKING,OUR ACTIONS,HELP US TO BELEIVE,AND HELP OUR UNBELIEF,HELP US TO RECIEVE YOUR HEALING BY FAITH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN