I BIND THE SPIRIT OF FEAR,TORMENT,SUICIDE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST,THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST THAT SPIRIT OF SUICIDE

Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FEAR IS THE ROOT OF TORMENT,DEPRESSION,SUICIDE,AND IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I RELEASE AUTHORITY IN THE WORLD FOR THAT SPIRIT OF SUICIDE TO BE BOUNDED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND IN JESUS NAME,AND I LOOSE ANGELS NOW INTO THE WORLD TO DELIVER THE HEIRS OF SALAVTION FROM THAT SPIRIT OF SUICIDE IN JESUS NAME…..

I BIND UP ALL DRUG DEALERS,AND I SPEAK ILLEGAL DRUGS TO DRY UP NOW,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR CLOSING THE DOORS TO DRUG DEALERS AND ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS THAT ARE IN THE WORLD,NOW IN JESUS NAME.I BINDED UP ALL HUMAN TRAFFICING,ALL SEXUAL PERVERSIONS,I BINDED UP THAT PERVERTED DECEITFUL SPIRIT,AND COMMAND YOU TO BOW DOWN,AND COME OUT OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE DECEIVED IN JESUS NAME, I LOOSE THE HOLINESS OF GOD UPON PEOPLE’S HEART,SOUL,AND BODY TO PROTECT AGAINST THAT DECEIVING, PERVERTED INTIMIDATING,FEARFUL, SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

FATHER I LOOSE THE BODY OF CHRIST,TO BE SENSITIVE TO PEOPLE’S CRY FOR HELP,AS THEY CRY OUT TO YOU FIRST FOR YOUR DIVINE HELP,AND THE CRIES THAT COME TO YOUR THRONE ROOM,WILL BE HEARD IN THE PULPITS ALL OVER THIS WORLD,AND YOUR PEOPLE WILL RESPOND TO THE CRIES OF YOUR PEOPLE WITH YOUR COVENANT LOVE,AND YOUR COVENANT GOODNESS,AND YOUR COVENANT MERCY,AND YOUR COVENANT RESOURCES,AND NO ONE WILL GO UNNOTICE.BECAUSE IN THE FATHER ‘S HOUSE IS A DIVINE COVENANT PLACE OF REFUGE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN..THANK YOU .FATHER FOR CONFIRMING YOUR WORD…..I SEND THIS WORD IN TO THE WORLD,THAT WE WILL BE SENSITIVE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GRACE IN JESUS NAME.

2. Carolyn Wuebbles
    Illinois
    1331   Posts

Father, I am in agreement with this prayer and I loose the angels to minister the grace needed and to protect our loved ones from these spirits of depression and suicide. that the body of Christ come together in agreement and fight this war with prayer and standing on the word and using Your word with boldness, power and authority. I bind the spirit of fear and the spirit of anger, and I send them to the abyss right now in the most powerful name of JESUS The Christ. The Anointed ONE. amen, amen amen.