Categories

Recent Prayer Requests

The Latest Daily Devotionals

Recent Testimonials

1. jelita mpepo
    zambia - Africa
    4   Posts

Good day Man of God,

the bible says who ever ask through your son jesus christ it shall be so. I have faith today that my past is over and that this job shall turn into a permanet thing in Jesus Christ who died for me just to make sure that am saved.

Please Man of God can you contact my through my e-mail address jelitampepo@gmail.com

I will appreciate

Jelita

2. jelita mpepo
    zambia - Africa
    4   Posts

Good day Man of God,

I would like to request for a prayer request concerning my job. rigth now my contract is about to end and i don’t went this to happened to me again all what am asking from you “Man of God” is to put me in prayer that this contract do not come to an end instead it turn into a permanent thing.am just a young lady strangling with my life.

Regards

Jelita

3. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD(STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED UNTO GOD) DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD(BLESSED THE LORD AT ALL TIMES) DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD AND HE SHALL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART.(2 TIMOTHY 2:15, PSALM CHAPTER 34, PSALM 37:4)

1CORINTHIANS 15:57.But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

W.ENGLISH DICTIONARY: VICTORY MEANS .a success attained in a contest or struggle or over an opponent, obstacle, or problem. The act of triumphing or state of having triumphed.

Synonyms   Victory,  conquest,  triumph refer to a successful outcome of a struggle. Victory suggests the decisive defeat of an opponent in a contest of any kind: victory in battle; a football victory. Conquest implies the taking over of control by the victor, and the obedience of the conquered:  Triumph implies a particularly outstanding victory: the triumph of a righteous cause; the triumph of justice.

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THE VICTORY THROUGH JESUS,THANK YOU FOR CAUSING US TO TRIUMPH IN VICTORY THROUGH JESUS,FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR GIVING US REVELATIONS ON SEEKING YOUR FACE BY STUDYING YOUR WORD,MEDITATING IN YOUR WORD,BEING DOERS OF YOUR WORD,SPEAKING YOUR WORD, WITH THE HELP OF YOUR MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT.FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR GIVING US REVELATIONS ON OBEYING YOU,AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR DIVINE FAVOR IN OUR LIFE,THANK YOU FOR OPENING OUR EYES TO SEE THE JOB YOU HAVE FOR US IN JESUS NAME.  THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT, HOLY SPIRIT YOU ARE WELCOME IN THIS PLACE,HOLY SPIRIT OPEN OUR SPIRITUAL EYES BY QUICKENING THE TRUTH TO US,GOD’S WORD IS TRUTH,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

1 John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

ROMANS 10:8-13 8.But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9.That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

4. ojonugwa
    1   Posts

GOD,help me with a reliable job.