DECLARING VICTORY AT WORK

1. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

DEAR NN6BLESSED -  I AM A SPIRITUAL WARRIOR AND WILL PRAY FOR YOU THIS MORNING. DEAR FATHER GOD, I ASK WITH SUPPLICATION AND THANKSGIVING THAT YOU TAKE THE EVIL OUT OF THIS WOMAN’S BOSS, OR IN YOUR GREAT WISDOM DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO STOP THE SUFFERING AND DISCORDS HE CREATES….............I AM GREATFUL HEAVENLY FATHER THAT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST SPOILED ALL PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS AND MADE A SHOW OF THEM OPENLY AND TRIUMPHED OVER THEM IN HIMSELF.  I CLAIM ALL THE VICDTORY ON MY JJOB AND IN MY LIFE TODAY. I REJECT ALLL THE INSINUATIONS AND ACCUSATIONS AND TEMPTATIONS OF SATAN.  I AFFIRM THAT THE WORD OF GOD IS TRUE AND I CHOOSE TO LIVE TODAY IN THE LIGHT OF GOD’S WORD.  PLEASE DO A WORK IN ME TO KEEP SATAN AWAY FROM ME!  HEAVENLY FATHER, I WORSHIP YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY AND THE PRAISE!  I RENEW MY ALLEGIENCE TO YOU.  I DECLARE THEREFORE, THAT SATAN AND HIS WICKED SPIRITS LEAVE MY PLACE OF WORK AND MY BOSS TO BE CLEANSED BY YOU. I DECLARE VICTORY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST….....IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.

2. NN6BLESSED
    Los Angeles
    10   Posts

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER,
    I THANK U FOR ALWAYS PROVIDING FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. I THANK FOR FOR THE STRENGTH YOU GIVE ME TO WORK WITH MY BOSS DAILY. I THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE PATIENCE WITH MY CO WORKERS.
    DEAR LORD, I NEED YOUR HELP TO OVERSEE MY OFFICE EVEN MORE CLOSELY, DESPITE ALL THAT YOU HAVE PUT IN ME TO HANDLE, I STILL FEEL OVERWHELMED SOMETIMES, I STILL SOMETIMES WANT TO GIVE UP. BUT I KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU LORD, THAT I CANT GIVE UP.

MY BOSS HAS A MEAN SPIRIT LORD, AND ITS SPREADING LIKE CANCER IN THE OFFICE AND CAUSING FIGHTING AND DRAMA. I FEEL LIKE HE IS TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE WEAK FROM THE STRONG. LORD PLEASE SEND YOUR ANGELS TO PROTECT ME AND THOSE OF US WHO WANT NO PART IN THIS OFFICE TERROR ORCHESTRATED BY OUR BOSS B.N.

WE ALL KNOW THAT DURING THIS TIME, JOBS ARE TO BE CHERISHED, AND I DONT WANT TO WALK AWAY. PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW YOUR PRESENCE IN EVERY CIRCUMSTANCES THAT I AM IN AT WORK DAILY FROM 9-6PM, AWAY FROM MY OWN FAMILY.

I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT YOU DO AND CONTINUE TO DO IN MY LIFE. I KNOW THAT YOUR FAITHFUL PRESENCE IS THE REAL BLESSING. AS I CONTINUE TO PROSPER AND GROW IN MY CAREER, HELP ME TO HOLD ON TO YOUR WORD AND TO HAVE UNWAIVERING FAITH, THAT THY WILL BE DONE.
    IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN! AMEN! AMEN. PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE AGREE WITH ME ON THIS PRAYER.
    THANK YOU!!! AND GOD BLESS YOU!!

‹‹ Wrongfully Terminated      Right standing ››