JESUS SAID HAVE FAITH IN GOD,JESUS SAID WHEN YOU PRAY BELIEVE THAT YOU RECEIVE,AND YOU SHALL HAVE WHAT YOU PRAYED

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR CHILDLIKE FAITH IN WHAT YOU HAVE SAID,AND ALL THAT JESUS HAS DONE,AND THE GIFT OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR GIVING US REVELATIONS OF YOU,LORD BEING OUR CONFIDENCE,AND THAT WHEN WE PRAY,YOU HEAR THE PRAYER BEFORE IT COMES OUT OF OUR MOUTH,GIVE US CONFIDENCE THAT YOUR POWER IS ALREADY AT WORK IN OUR SITUATIONS,OR IN THE STORM,OR IN THE TEST,OR IN THE BLESSING,HELP US TO KNOW YOUR PRESENCE,HELP US TO UNDERSTAND YOUR WAYS ARE HIGHER THAN OUR WAYS,HELP US TO REST IN YOUR LOVE,AFTER WE HAVE COMMITTED EVERYTHING TO YOU BY FAITH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

JESUS SAID IN MARK 11:22.And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
    23.For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24.Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.  25.And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. 26.But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Mark 5:36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

Luke 8:50
    But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

JESUS SAID IN John 3:18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God.(JESUS)

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mark 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Luke 18:27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
    Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

2. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

LET ME SHARE THIS WITH YOU,IT TAKES GOD’S GRACE EVERYDAY,AND HIS MERCIES THAT ARE NEW EVERY MORNING,TO JUST ENTER INTO HIS GATES WITH THANKSGIVING,AND INTO HIS COURTS WITH PRAISE,AND HERE IS THE GOOD PART,YOU DON’T HAVE TO ENTER IN BY YOURSELF,IF YOU ARE FILLED WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT,ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK HIM TO HELP YOU MAGNIFY JESUS WITH THANKSGIVING AND PRAISE,AND TRULY,TRULY HE WILL DIVINELY HELP YOU, IF YOU ARE SAVED,ASK FATHER GOD TO BAPTIZE YOU IN HIS HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME,WHEREBY HE CAN FILL YOUR HEART WITH HIMSELF,AND EMPOWER YOU TO LIVE IN GOD,FOR GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.  IF YOU ARE NOT SAVED AND BORN AGAIN,THIS IS HIS PERFECT TIMING JUST GO TO ROMANS CHAPTER 10,READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER,UNTIL HE GIVES YOU REVELATIONS ON ROMANS 10:8-10,THEN SIMPLY OPEN UP YOUR HEART TO THE LORD,AND REPENT OF ALL SIN,AND SPEAK OUT OF ROMANS 10:9-10,NOW THAT YOU ARE SAVED AND BORN AGAIN,ASK THE FATHER TO FILLED YOU WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME.

IT TAKES GOD’S GRACE NOT TO LISTEN TOO DOUBT AND UNBELIEF,OTHER FOLKS WHO GET INTO DOUBT AND UNBELIEF,OR WHO ARE NEGATIVE,STAY FAR AWAY FROM THOSE KINDS OF FOLKS,NO OFFENSE TENDED,BUT WHEN YOU ARE STANDING ON GOD’S WORD,AND BELEIVE EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS SAID,AND YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM YOUR WHOLE HEART,AND WITH HIS HELP HE GIVES YOU VICTORY THROUGH CHRIST EVERYDAY,THEN DON’T ALLOW PEOPLE YOU KNOW, OR RELATIVES YOU HAVE TO BE AROUND GET YOU INTO DOUBT AND UNBELIEF,WALK AWAY,AND SAY IN YOUR HEART THANK YOU LORD I BELEIVE YOU,AND PRAISE HIM.

STUDY THE BOOK OF JOHN,ASK THE LORD TO OPEN YOUR EYES OF UNDERSTANDING,STUDY HIS HEALING SCRIPTURES,ASK THE LORD TO OPEN YOUR EYES OF UNDERSTANDING,STUDY THE LORD’S PEACE,ASK HIM TO SATURATE YOU IN HIS PEACE,IT’S ALL BY FAITH IN GOD,IN JESUS NAME,YOU BELEIVE WHAT HIS WORD HAS SAID,AND RECEIVE WHAT HE HAS SAID

Psalm 34: (KJV)1.I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

2.My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

3.O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.

4.I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

5.They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.

6.This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

7.The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

8O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

9O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

10The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

11Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

12What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?

13Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

14Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

15The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

16The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

17The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

18The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

19Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

20He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

21Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

22The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

Psalm 100 :(KJV) 1.Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

2.Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3.Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4.Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5.For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

3. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

ROMANS 10:8.But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9.That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11.For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12.For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him.  13.For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved.

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;