NEED FOR DILIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT OF PREMATURE DEATHS IN FAMILY

1. kwesi Nsiah
    HO, GHANA
    4   Posts

THE SPIRIT OF PREMATURE DEATH IS AFFLICTING MY FAMILY, KILLING THE MATURE MEN. I PRAY FOR DILIVERANCE OF THE FAMILY FROM THE AFFLICTION AND DIVINE CARE AND PROTECTION, LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY FOR MYSELF AND FAMILY.

2. GentleJohnny
    2   Posts

I declare that there shall be no premature death any longer in your family. God Almighty will satisfy you and your family members with long life. You all will fulfil your days here on earth. In Jesus name.

3. cogic girl
    113   Posts

Ask the Lord to show you the ROOT of that spirit. He said his people perish for the LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. If it’s health problems, the men need to started taking care of themselves: eating right, exercise, & getting regular check ups. If it is something they are doing that is leading to death, then they need to be delivered from it. Continue to lift them up before the Lord and seek his face and he will reveal it to you. God is a revealer of SECRETS.

Father, I lift this family up before you. Lord you along knows what is taking these young men lives. Right now, in the name of Jesus, we come against that SPIRIT. In Jesus name we decree that the FAMILY CURSE is broken. We speak life and good health over these men and we plead the blood over them. Father help them to totally SURRENDER to you and you will, so the ememy can no longer have POWER over them. Let your will be done in their lives. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.