a mother’s plea

1. mcarrillo246
    1   Posts

i’m requesting prayer for my son, joseph, who is detained in juvenile hall and has court april 11th and 18th. i pray for Gods grace, mercy, favor, and provision. i pray God releases joseph and brings him home.

2. cogic girl
    113   Posts

I know you love your son, but give it to God. As parents, sometimes we rescue our children out of trouble so quick, they fail to learn from their mistakes. When this happens they usually get in worse trouble down the road. Ask the Lord to tell you what to do.

Father, you know all things. If its your will, release this child. If it will make things worse for the parents keep him a lil while longer. We want this experience to promote good behavior and respect for the parents. I decree all is well, in Jesus name. Amen.

3. ship
    HICKORY, N.C. 28601
    7680   Posts

DEAR MOTHER, JUVENILE HALL IS FOR CHILDREN. GOD DOES NOT WANT TO SEE HIS CHILDREN LOCKED UP. I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR SON, DEAR GOD THIS MOTHEER IS WORRIED SICK OVER HER SON WHO IS LOCKED UP IN A DETENTION CENTER, I DO NOT KNOW THE PATICULARS OF THE CRIME, BUT YOU KNOW ALL LORD. IN YOUR LOVING MERCY I ASK YOU TO RELEASE THIS CHILD IF HE HAS LEARNED HIS LESSON. I PRAY TO YOU GOD FOR HIS SALVATION AND THAT HE MAY COME TO KNOW YOU AND DESIRE IT!  I PRAY THAT ONCE RELEASED YOU PUT THE RIGHT PEOPLE INTO HIS PATH WHO WILL TEACH HIM GODLY WAYS AND KEEP HIM OUT OF TROUBLE. THANK YOU GOD. AND I PRAY FOR MOTHER, FOR I AM A MOTHER AND WE KNOW HOW OUR HEARTS BREAK FOR OUR CHILDREN. STRENGTH AND TRUST IN GOD TO YOU ALONG WITH REMOVAL OF FEAR. I HAVE PRAYED FOR A SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME TO YOUR PLEA, GOD WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN….......GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR SON.  IN JESUS’ NAME I PRAY.

4. favor 23
    3   Posts

I pray that God will bring your son to quick repentance before he hurts himself and that God will give you wisdom and strength to stand by your son and to direct him aright.  I pray that your son will have a personal encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ and that he will experience the power of God almighty in his life in the very near future, that will bring him back to you.  I pray that his heart will be melted by the grace of God Almighty and his soul will be set free from bondage, free to love God and to love you.  I pray that the light of God will penetrate the darkness surrounding his life and influencing him and that the darkness will disappear.  I pray that the love of God will touch his life and conquer the fear in him and the peace of God will comfort him and quieten the anxiety and storm in his soul.  I pray that your son will return to you as a new child for the power of God will renew him for you, Amen

5. cogic girl
    113   Posts

Worried mother, I would like to share this with you. I have been ministering to a guy that was in the same situation as your son. He kept getting in trouble and hanging with the wrong crowd. A few years ago he went to prison for something he said he didn’t do. What’s sad is, I believe he was innocent (let me repeat myself, hanging with the wrong crowd). He says it is horrible and the only good thing about the situation is that he got saved since he has been there.

You want God to intervene before it gets to this point. That’s why I said GIVE IT TO GOD. Your son has to realize this is not where he want to be. Be blessed.

Father, it me again. Lord give mom PEACE, as she turn this over to you. Right now I stand in agreement with her that you bind the hand of the enemy. Lord, you fix it because we will mess it up. Let YOUR WILL BE DONE, NOT OURS because your plan is perfect. You know the hearts and minds of people. Save her son, cleanse him, fill him with the holy ghost, help him to surrender to your will, and let him testifying to the world about your goodness and mercy. In Jesus name we pray.  Amen

‹‹ Right Now!      My Husband Asked for an dioce ››