FATHER GOD WE GIVE YOU THANKS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

1. Minister Margreta,COVEREDINTHEBLOOD OF JESUS
    MICHIGAN
    4549   Posts

FATHER GOD YOUR WORD SAYS TO GIVE THANKS IN EVERYTHING,WE THANK YOU FOR DRAWING US WITH YOUR LOVINGKINDNESS TODAY,WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOODNESS TODAY,WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR RENEWED MERCIES TODAY,WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM TODAY,WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR DIVINE FAVOR TODAY,WE THANK YOU FOR GREAT GRACE TODAY,WE THANK YOU FOR THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS NAME TODAY,WE THANK YOU FOR THE POWER THAT’S IN JESUS BLOOD TODAY,WE THANK YOU FOR THE POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT,AND HIS DIVINE WORK TODAY,WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR DIVINE PROTECTION IN OUR LIVES TODAY,THANK YOU FOR ENCAMPING YOUR ANGELS ROUND ABOUT US BECAUSE WE REVERENCE YOUR NAME. FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR HAVING MERCY ON THIS WORLD TODAY,THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR LONGSUFFERING TOWARDS US TODAY,THANK YOU FOR NEVER LEAVING US,NOR FORSAKING US IN JESUS NAME,WE PRAY,AMEN

WITH THANKSGIVING WILL I COME BEFORE THE LORD FIRST,HE ALONE IS WORTHY OF ALL OUR PRAISES,ANYHOW,HE,ALONE CAN MOVE ON THE HEARTS OF PEOPLE,SO BEFORE YOU PETITION THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME,THANK HIM FIRST,ADORE HIM FIRST,ENTER INTO HIS PRESENCE WITH A HEART OF GRATEFULNESS,TRUST HIM,YOU WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE,HIS PEACE WILL SURROUND YOU AS A SHIELD.

Psalm 69:30 I will praise the Name of God with a song, and will Magnify Him with Thanksgiving.

Psalm 95:2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

Psalm 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His Name.

Psalm 107:22 And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.

Psalm 116:17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.

Psalm 147:7 Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:

FATHER GOD THANK YOU FOR GRACE TO ENTER INTO YOUR PRESENCE WITH THANKSGIVING,AND PRAISE EVERYDAY,HELP US TO PRAISE YOU ANYHOW,EVEN WHEN WE CAN NOT SEE THE WAY CLEARLY,EVEN IF WE SEEN TO HAVE LOST HOPE FOR THE ANSWER,YOUR WORD SAID TO CALL ON YOUR NAME,AND YOU WILL ANSWER,YOUR WORD SAYS TO POUR OUT OUR HEARTS BEFORE YOU AND TRUST YOU,YOUR WORD SAYS TO COMMIT OUR WAYS TO YOU,AND YOU WILL BRING IT TO PASS,YOUR WORD SAYS TO COMMIT OUR WORKS TO YOU AND OUR THOUGHTS WILL BE ESTABLISHED. FATHER GOD YOUR WORD SAYS TO SEEK YOUR FACE,AND YOUR STRENGTH FOREVER MORE,YOUR WORD SAYS TO SEEK YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS,SEEK YOUR KINGDOM,AND EVERYTHING WE NEED WILL BE ADDED UNTO US,FATHER GOD JESUS SAID IF WE LIVE IN HIS WORD,AND HIS WORD LIVES IN US,WE CAN ASK IN HIS NAME,AND YOU WILL PROVIDE IT FOR US,FATHER GOD YOUR WORD SAYS IN EVERYTHING GIVE THANKS,FOR THIS IS YOUR PERFECT WILL. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR GIVING US REVELATIONS ON COMING INTO YOUR PRESENCE WITH THANKSGIVING AND PRAISE FIRST,AND BLESSING YOUR HOLY NAME IN YOUR NAME,JESUS

Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Proverbs 16:3 Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.

1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

Psalm 70:4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

Matthew 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR REVELATIONS TO PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

EPHESIANS 6:10.Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11.Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12.For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13.Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14.Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15.And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16.Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17.And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18.Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19.And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20.For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak